Character Introduction: Rayna Dragneel Fullbuster

*Ignore the bow and arrow*

Name: Rayna Dragneel Fullybuster

Name meaning: the song or pure and holy in Hebrew (Her name comes from her parents Ray=Gray + na= Shana + Natsu)

Alias: Ray the Dragon Slayer

            Lady Rayna

Biographical information

Age: 17

Status: Alive

Occupation: Bounty Hunter

Mage

Kunoichi

Physical informationSpecies: Human - Inu Hanyo (Half Dog Dmeon)

Gender: Female

Eye color: Right eye black

                     left eye dark blue

Hair color: Black dark blue with ombre salmon pink ends

Skin color: Fair

Guild: Fairy Tail

Guild Mark location: right chest

Guild Mark color: Blue and pink

Family

Shana Drangeel Fullbuster  (Mother)

Natsu Dragneel (Father)

Gray Fullbuster (Father)

Nana Dragneel Fullbuster (twin sister)

Inuyasha (Paternal half-uncle)

Kagome Higurashi ( Paternal Aunt)

Sesshomaru (Paternal half-uncle)

Moroha (Paternal half-cousin)

Tow (Paternal half-cousin)

Setsuna (Paternal half-cousin)

Inu No Tashio Toga (Paternal grandfather, deceased)

Tsunade Senju (Paternal grandmother)

Ampherite ( Foster Grandmother, deceased)

Igneel (Foster Grandfather)

Zeref Dragneel (Paternal uncle deceased)

August (Cousin, deceased)

Silver Fullbuster (Grandfather, deceased)

Mika (Grandmother, deceased)

Erza Scarlet ( Godmother)

Laxus Dryer (Godfather)

Skills information

- Ice Magic

- Fire Magic

-Ice Make

-Water Magic

-----

"Moroha you really need to stop getting into random fights!"

                                                                                                    -Rayna to Moroha

Rayna is one of the main characters in the anime series Hanyo Yashahime. She is the eldest twin sister of Nana and daughter of Gray, Natsu, and Shana Drangeel Fullbuster, and a quarter-demon bounty hunter who slays demons and sells their parts to other demon slayers.

History

Rayna or Ray, was born before the battle between Fairy Tail and Tartaros had started along with her twin sister Nana. Both the twins were kept a secret from Natsu due to Shana not being ready to tell him that she was pregnant with his kids. 

Not being able to know one of her fathers, Rayna grew a small hatred towards Natsu when he left after the Tartaors ended when he left to go on his year quest. The only thing Rayna knew about him was stories Shana had told her when she was still a child. 

After the year had passed, and when Rayna's mother had fallen ill, Natsu was reunited with the others and declared for Fairy Tail's comeback. During their search for everyone, they came across Shana that's when Natsu found out about the twins. 

Natsu and Rayna had a deep conversation about Rayna's hatred for him. Natsu promised her that he'd make up the time when he would bring Gray back for them. 

Keeping his promise, Rayna started to open up to her father admiring how strong she saw him.

 After the battle between Fairy Tail and Alvarez Natsu, Gray, and Shana decided to go back to the Feudal Era to spend some time with their old friends.

During their stay in the Feudal Era, something happened to Shana. Ray and Nana have been known to grow up with Moroha, who is the daughter of Inuyasha and Kagome. Not knowing what happened to their parents, Moroha, Ray, and Nana team up together to search for their missing family, along with Setsuna and Towa, the daughters of Sesshomaru and Rin.

Physical Description

Ray is a young girl with long black/blue hair with ombre salmon pink ends that reach down to her waist tied in two pigtails that resemble her grandma Tsunade's hair. 

Due to the thinness of her yōkai blood (only one-quarter yōkai), Ray doesn't show any visible demon traits (unlike her mother, her ears are human), other than slightly enlarged canines, clawed fingernails, and her demonic power. 

She has inherited both her father's hair colors and eyes. She even managed to get Gray's habit of taking off her clothes due to her training for her ice magic. She still inherited her mother's smart brain.

Powers & abilities

Ray is both a wizard and sword fighter just like her parents.

Enhanced Smell: Like her mother, Ray has a stronger sense of smell than humans. She could easily detect a yōkai disguised as a human. 

Enhanced Stamina: Like her mother, Ray's stamina far exceeded human standards despite being a quarter demon. She was able to run and leap vast distances at incredible speeds without slowing down while rescuing her cousin who was captured by a shogunate adviser from Kanto Region.

Demonic Aura Sensitivity: Ray can feel demonic energies. When she met Moroha and Setsuna, she immediately noticed that she was a half-demon. She later recognized Towa as a half-demon.

Time Travel: Like her mother, Ray can travel through time between the Modern and Feudal eras.

Magic:

Ray like her father's, Ray can use ice magic or ice maker and fire magic. Being a quarter- demon she was able to manifest her magic early so Gray and Natsu taught her everything she needs to know about maker and fire magic. Not only does she uses ice and fire magic she can also water magic from her mother's water dragon magic side.

Personality:

In a wired way Ray acts like another Moroha. Being very close to her uncle Inuyasha she had picked up a few of his habits.  Just like her mother, she's fond of Melon Bread. Though, unlike Moroha, Ray is so shown to be very intelligent and is mostly a thinker before going into battle.