Did he blush...?

Hiii Call me Zeze this is My First Story/There will be Lemon 🍋 :P Please Enjoy !!!!!!!
Ps Sry for Any miss spelling or punctuation not the best at that...
you won't need a quirk cause this is focused on y'all relationship ;)

-You hear a loud bang on your desk and wake up.
You scream " I'M UP!"
You look up to see Mr.Aizawa death staring you.

(He had slammed a book on your desk to wake you
He rolled his eyes and walked away from your desk still talking to the class.)

When he moves away you see Bakugo glaring at you..

You clear your throat and say.. "Can I help you?"

He yells "NEXT TIME Y/N DON'T SNORE IN CLASS IT WAS SO ANNOYING!!!"

(You have had a crush on Bakugo for years now. You guys always went to the same school. You had some interaction with him but not a lot. He was hot but could be mean at times. You always admired how passionate he was to being the best that's what you loved about him..)

You stare at him blankly for a few seconds. He talks low and says "stop staring weirdo"

You get up on your desk grab his shirt and yell "I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT OUT OF YOU MR ANGER ISSUES I WAS TIRED. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT ASK TO MOVE DESKS! HOW CAN I CONTROL THAT IM SLEEP!! THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK KING DUMBASS!!!"

You snap out of it and look at his face he has a soft blush and innocent face he looks so cute. You start getting red and as you let go of him slowly his weight pulls you down and you fall off your desk on the floor.

You close your eyes from impact,Then open your eyes.

You look up and see all the boys faces are red.

You look back your ass is in the air and your skirt is up. Your panties are showing ...You see a flash Mineta had his phone up...

You yell "DELETE IT!!!"
He started laughing you got hot from embarrassment "You yelled please excuse me" and ran out the room.

Tears filled your eyes and you ran to your dorm room and started crying.

Thoughts filled your head...you told yourself - why me..i hate mineta...but you couldn't stop thinking

~did bakugo blush? ..No he probably was startled or something..he probably hates me.

You start to feel tears in your eyes..you get up from your chair in your room and lay in your bed crying in your pillow.

TIME SKIP 1 HOUR

(When you started crying you fell asleep...)

You then wake up from hearing a knock on the door.

You think to yourself it's probably Uraraka or Momo or even Mina. (The girls you were the closest in your friend group)

You yell with your head in your pillow "COME IN ITS OPEN"...