Act 1 part 6

Brayden woke the next morning with chespin in his bed and Joseph nowhere to be found.

"How is it I'm not scared of him anymore?"

"Chess cheees"

" where's Joseph?"

The Pokemon game case is gone.

"God damnit" Brayden said as he put on his coat "what is this guy up to?" He walked out the front door.

Chespin was left at home. He looked out the window to see Brayden running. He jumps away from the window and runs to the bedroom door and uses a vine to open the door. The door opens to a growling pitbul.

Meanwhile, Brayden walked straight into Josephs house and walks to his room. He opened the door to Joseph playing Pokemon Blue version. Another giant spark happened. The flash happened again.

" god damnit Joseph this again??"

Joseph was silent. Once the flash was done in the middle of the room stood a charmander.

" char char" charmander jumped in joy.

" don't judge I wanted a charmander" Joseph said.

" you better make sure he doesn't destroy your house." Said Brayden.

" oh yeah and how's your house?" Joseph replied.

Brayden forgot about chespin."oh fuck I gotta get home; let's hope nothing is damaged."

The two head down to Brayden house. They brought charmander of course. They stand outside the front door. The door opens up to a disaster. The house is thrashed. They hear chespin screaming. The suddenly the pitbul runs downstairs. Chespin is in top of him using vines to make the dog not able to see. The dog was running around violently. He ran under the table and chespin hit his head on the side of the table. Chespin is unconscious. "God damnit" Brayden says as he picks up chespin.