Act 2 Part 1

(One week later)
Your name is Sarah Grace, you are 15 years old and a dear friend since middle school to Tim, Brayden, and Carter. No you aren't the richest person, not as rich as Carter or Tim anyways, but you constantly worry about your family providing food. You share a bed with your 7 year old sister. At least your family has enough to provide you a proper cell phone. You go to the most advanced school in the city, only the best of the best get it. You are slightly insecure about being the only student living in poverty. You stand in your room and hear your phone vibrating. You turn it on and see your dear friend Tim has been messaging you.

(Text)
Tim: Sarah
Tim: Saraaa
Tim: Answer
Tim: the
Tim: fucking
Tim: phone

Sarah: hey Timo, what's wrong?

Tim: Brayden's house NOW, there's something you need to see, it's urgent

Sarah: at this hour? It's really early

Tim: Bitch it is Ten twenty five in the god damn morning, out your flip flops on and come down here

Sarah: put

Tim: wat?

Sarah: you said "out your flip flops on" I think you mean to say put

Tim: Sarah, don't be like that

Sarah: I'm supposed to meet up with Hayle today

Tim: who that

Sarah: just a friend from my school

Tim: fine whatever bring her idc, just hurry here, trust me. You won't be disappointed.

Sarah: can I at least have a hint

Tim: Pokemon

Sarah: Boi

Sarah: my game hasn't been working, but I'm not that desperate to play

Tim: we aren't playing, just trust me

Sarah: will there be food?

Tim: it's not my house, but you have my permission to completely raid his fridge.

Sarah: Sounds like a plan 😉
(End of text conversation)

Meanwhile at Brayden's house
"Sarah's on her way over" said Tim while looking out of the window, "she's gonna bring some other girl named Hayle to I guess "

" I'm guessing you want her to pick out a Pokémon from one of my games?" Brayden asked

Tim looks over to the Growlithe asleep on Brayden's bed and smiles, he looks at Brayden and says "I'm gonna battle that bitch, she owes me 23 dollars."

"Petty much?" Brayden asked. "I haven't even used Chespin in a battle yet. Joe really want to use this as a reason why we are destined for each other, and how that Pokémon battle will be the first of many" Brayden continues while rolling his eyes.

"You don't like him?" Tim asked

"Not like that anyways, he kinda looks like a rat" Brayden laughed a bit. "Honestly he's just too emotional sometimes and it's a lot to handle."

"Just don't tell him that" Tim said chuckling. "I keep trying to convince him to openly admit his feelings to you so you can let him down lightly."

"Don't, the feelings won't be returned and who knows how he'll react." Brayden said. "He's sweet and nice to be around but that's about it."

There is a loud bang on Brayden's bedroom window. It's Joseph and Charmander. Brayden opened up the window. "You do know doors exist right?"

"I didn't know if anyone was home, plus I like to be super sneaky." Joseph said with a grin on his face.

The two crawled inside and immediately Growlithe woke up angrily. Him and Charmander glared at each other like a wife and her husbands mistress.

Tim hugged his Growlithe knowing that two fire Pokémon in the same room equals a house fire.

Meanwhile in Brayden's back yard

Chespin is playing catch with Shirley, Brayden's Pitbull, until Shirley confused Chespin for a stuffed animal that is.