The Tour (Continued)

Trixie put her hand on the new girl's back, smiled, and quickly started talking.

"Jayden, this is Kylie(heyhowtoday). Kylie, this is Jayden. Have fun!"

And with this, she pushed Kylie right into my face.

Instinctively, I dodged the flying body, though I couldn't make it out in time, and she body-slammed me, as promised before. I yelped in pain as the back of my head hit the metal wall behind me, and then I yelped again when Kylie's chest collided with me, pushing me back into the wall once again.

Trixie laughed. "Ahh, bonding," she said, watching me squirm out of my uncomfortable position. 

Kylie quickly pushed away, walking over to Trixie and muttering something to her. Trixie smiled innocently and quickly dodged my shoulder punch.

"Hi," Kylie said, waving her hand at me. She brushed her hair behind her ear and started walking down the hall. I didn't have time to say anything to her, but if I did have a chance, I would've done it in a more social way. As you all probably know, I was an extremely popular kid at the Academy (at least I think).

Trixie walked over to me and sighed. "Kylie isn't very social, as yo have probably noticed by now. Let me do a quick introduction: Kylie is my best friend, and she's been that way for about two years. She's also a spy-in-training, though we just arrived at the Academy earlier so we don't have much education yet."

"Who's the boy?" Kylie said from in front of us.

"Oh, it's a friend of my sister's that I found at a 7-Eleven," Trixie said.

"Erica considers me as her friend?" I smiled. "That's nice."

Kylie arrived at the end of the hallway after passing by at least a few hundred security cameras, and she stomped her foot three times on a specific pressure spot on the floor. 

"Watch what happens next," Trixie said, waiting patiently. Kylie stomped her foot one more time, and the whole hallway started shaking. Kind of like an underground earthquake.

A few seconds later, the floor started slowly descending downwards. Kind of like an elevator, for forty-five times the size. As I said before, this bunker was full of secrets. As so was Trixie.

After a few minutes of the slow process, the hallway eventually stopped moving. The doors at the end of the long alley flung open, and to my surprise, there was nothing else but a simple room at the other end of the doorway.

I started walking that way, but Trixie caught my shoulder. "You're falling for another decoy, idiot. As soon as you step into that room, there will be a weighted pressure plate that will automatically send you flying a thousand feet above sea level. I would prefer you not go in there, for your own safety."

I shook my head. The Hales were too deceptive for their own good. If a normal agent headed here, they would most likely die of a trap without any guidance from someone that knew the safe path- and I'd bet the Hales didn't want innocent Agents dying. Unless the agent was me, and the Hale was Erica.

At the other end of the hall, Kylie knocked a familiar rhythm onto the left wall. A tiny doorway revealed itself at the middle of the path, where me and Trixie were standing. 

Inside the doorway was finally what I was looking for: the homey but also heavily armed living room of the secret bunker.

"Welcome!" Trixie said, pushing me in and herding Kylie along. I took in the scene, from the bottom to the top of the giant room.

First of all, there was no carpet. Just a tiled floor that shined like the sun, and paired with the glare of the ceiling lights, it felt like I was standing in an office. The only factor that took this out was the fact that there were two sets of couches in each corner, neatly placed for guests to sit.