Truth or Dare Part Two

Mike sighed, taking off the top of his tuxedo. "Fiiiine. I'll do it. But I warned you."

I tried not to act surprised as he unbuttoned the top of his shirt, revealing a perfectly chiseled chest with impressive six-pack abs peeking out from the bottom. His face flashed with a smirk as Zoe's breath hitched.

"I told you- there will be at least one person fainting," he said, slamming open the door and chucking his tux at my head. 

"Attention, ignorant masses!" he shouted over the chatter of the hall. "I will now proceed to walk around this hall with no shirt on, and girls," he winked "-try not to stare."

"Wow," Erica said. "He has some serious guts to say that in front of a mob."

I didn't look out to see what happened, but when Mike sashayed into the room a few minutes later, I could pretty much get the gist. Closing the door gently, he picked up his tuxedo from the ground and smiled at me.

"Dare complete," he said, buttoning his shirt. "Next."

I handed him the bottle, tip-first, and watched as he gently spun it in the center of our bean bag circle.

Of course, it had to land on Erica.

She showed no emotion, as usual, and muttered "dare" while picking up the bottle from the ground. Walking to the center of the circle, she looked expectantly at Mike and waited for the demand.

Mike seemed to be speechless for a second, then matched Erica's stare. "Show us your text history with Ben, starting from last year to now. And don't try to delete anything, we're watching closely."

For all I knew, me and Erica had nothing to hide in our texts. It basically just consisted of Erica giving me orders, evidence updates, or suggestions to improve my spying (these were quite common).

Erica seemed to hesitate for a second, despite herself, but then reached in her pocket and pulled out her phone. After entering our text chain, she dutifully handed the cell to Mike and sat back down on her bean bag. 

Mike scrolled through for a few minutes, expression turning from disappointment to bored, to disappointment again.

"Alright, you got me there," he said in failure, handing Erica the phone back. "I have to say- you did a pretty good job of deleting those messages fast."

"She didn't delete anything!" I said. "Look at my phone, it's the same! All we did was put up some small talk. Nothing else."

Erica didn't say anything- which didn't help my argument. And Mike looked like he was doubting everything I said, which was probably the case.

Erica snatched the bottle from Mike's grip and unscrewed the cap.

"The cap is just a weight that makes the bottle spin an extra amount," she said after I raised my eyebrows. "I don't want to many anyone suspicious of me rigging the game."

Before she could spin, the door burst open. I was tempted to warn them to get out before they got dragged into the game- but when I saw that it was Jayden and Emma, I waved them in.

"Sorry, we're late," Jayden said, snatching my bean bag out from under me and making my body crash onto the floor into a painful heap. "What did I miss?"

"This," Erica said, suddenly pouncing out and grabbing the bean bag from Jayden, causing him to also crash onto the floor. She neatly placed the deformed sofa on my lap and gave Jayden a glare. "Don't mess with Ben like that."

Jayden nodded and whimpered, settling to lean on the wall next to Emma.

"Anyways!" I said, turning towards Erica. "Where were we?"

Erica threw the bottle onto the floor, and it bounced up at an exact angle so it managed to hit Mike's and Chip's foreheads. The bottle effectively stopped and pointed at Jayden.

His eyes widened, and he muttered some colorful language that I didn't want to makeout. Erica smiled at this discomfort and rolled her hand. "Truth or dare?" she said pleasantly.

"Truth," Jayden muttered, dodging Mike's chants of "Wimp! Wimp! Wimp!"

"There's no point in doing a truth from Erica," I said. "She probably already knows everything about you."

Mike laughed. "Ben's right on that," he said. "If you want someone to weed out private info, Ice Queen is the main choice."

Jayden raised his hands in surrender. "Then I guess my turn is canceled.....?" he trailed off.

Mike punched him in the shoulder. "No, idiot. We want to know your personal info too. Erica, what's the truth?"

Erica had been pondering the same question for the past few minutes. After a few minutes, she faced him and cleared her throat.

"What is your guilty pleasure?" she asked. Jayden blushed.

"You picked that on purpose because you knew it was the most embarrassing thing!" he said, stomping his foot onto the ground and pouting.

"Go on," I said.

Jayden glared at me. If looks could kill, then his would've been an A-lister.

"I have a specific guilty pleasure," he said, fidgeting with his hair. "But it isn't the usual kind. And also, I'm only going to tell Mike this."

"What?! Why can everyone else break the rules, but I can't?" I said.

Erica put a hand on my shoulder. "Trust me, you don't want to know this for you're own good."

Jayden just shrunk even more.

Mike extended his hand and placed it on his ear, beckoning for Jayden to whisper the truth to him.

Jayden slinked over, and when he finally said something, Mike's eyes went wide. Then he burst into laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHA-gasp-AHAHA-I can't even-AHAHAAHAHA!" 

Jayden's flushed face turned even redder. "Go ahead, rub it in. I could care less."

Mike shook his head, having trouble keeping himself together. "I won't rub it in- it's just- AAHAHAHAHA-"

"Shut up!" Jayden covered Mike's mouth and grabbed the bottle from Erica. "Whatever. Because of that, I'm giving an extra hard dare on my next turn. Preferably on someone that I want revenge on." He glared pointedly at Erica.

Erica gave him an innocent smile.

Jayden spun the bottle on the ground, and when it landed on Erica, I wasn't surprised. Jayden shouted in triumph, and he walked over to Erica.

"Dare," Erica said. 

"Okay- let's see here... I dare you to stand face-to-face with Ben for two minutes in that closet-" he pointed over to the tiny room in the corner. "-And you two can do whatever you want within those two minutes. Enjoy!"

Erica's face turned multiple shades of red. I couldn't see it, but mine was probably the same.

Jayden just cackled even more.

Zoe's face was full of jealousy- though it was toned down a bit since of what happened before. Mike was grinning ear to ear, while Jawa and Chip were pretending not to look like they wanted to be in my spot.

Erica shook her head and opened the closet door, revealing a tiny space with just enough room for two people- which in this case would be me and Erica.

Jayden pushed me into the tiny space, and my body slammed onto the hard wall. Erica strode in less than a second later, letting out a tiny sigh that only I could hear.

I pursed my lips. Even though Erica hadn't closed the door yet, my heart was already going at the speed of light. It was only when Jayden walked over and grabbed the door that my breath finally hitched.

"Have fun, you two!" he practically sang.

Then he slammed the door closed, virtually trapping me and my crush in a tiny space for two minutes.