When Girls Just Aren't Enough Chapter 4

A pale petite girl walks in with her head held high. Her white blonde hair falls past her waist and bounces with each step. A bright smile illuminates on her lips. She had a kind face.

"Where is Vincent?" Erica asked.

"I can take you to him," I offered wiping my hands. I was quite curious with what she would do with him, especially when they're all alone behind a closed door, and I am pretty sure that all of these rooms are soundproofed.

We were both quiet as I led her Vincent's office. He was still quite busy as it seems.

"Hello Vincent," her head dips until she brings it back up and stares straight at him.

She takes a small glance at me and purses her lips, "Can you please give us some privacy?"

"Okay," I quietly sneak out only to cup my hands around my ear as I lean into the door.

"Here's my dowry for the engagement."

Dowry? Who the hell does that anymore?! So old-fashioned.

"And so what you're deciding to do is eavesdrop on them?" Ayana whispered.

I put a finger to my lips and she rolls her eyes at me. God damn it! She needs to shut up otherwise I'm gonna miss some juicy info to gossip about!

Curious as well she also leaned in to listen in on their conversation.

"Thank you... It's quite... Lovely." There was clear hesitation in his voice as he accepted it.

"I know you've been longing for it..."Her voice then drops too low for us to here, well for me anyways. Ayana gasps and I snap my head to her, eyes wide. Was she out of her damn mind?

"Well I didn't know we had an audience." Vincent said loudly and I took that as my cue to run away, I grabbed Ayana and we made our way to the kitchen, with Ayana leading because of her vampiric speed.

"Well what did you hear to make you gasp?"

"I forgot to turn off the oven!" she said as she turns it off.

I had a weird feeling that was hard to put into words, like you know that feeling where you want to FUCKING smash that person's head against the damn wall? Yeah that's the feeling I had...

"You don't know how much I want to hurt you right now..." I said dryly, glancing at the kitchen knives... I bet they would look so pretty in her neck and even better in heart!

"I was messing around! Anyways come closer, there's actually something that did happen," she said grimly.

"So what I heard was..." She suddenly stopped to stare at the person passing by, Erica. Erica gives us both a pleasant smile as she rounds the hall.

"Ugh, there's something wrong with this woman!" Ayana said when she was sure Erica was out of earshot.

"Anyways, what she gave to Vincent is Theo's severed head," Ayana whispered. I immediately shuddered, why the hell would she do something as fucked up as that?

"But wait! I didn't see her carrying anything when I led her to his office!"

"I don't know, but you're going to have to figure that on your own," she said as she started setting up the table helping out another maid who had done so already.

I get out of the kitchen and start to tail after this mysterious woman. I keep my footsteps light, not trying to make a sound.

I stop once I heard the door to her room close, I couldn't really go inside... But she didn't have any servants... A devious plan formed in my head. I quickly studied the room and its surroundings to remember. I crept away from the room so she wouldn't hear of the crime I'll soon commit.