When Girls Just Aren't Enough Chapter 11

I was now comfortably situated on his bed inhaling his intoxicating scent.

"I'm going to blindfold you, so don't freak out, okay?"

"Are we doing some kind of kink play before the date?" I asked giddily.

"No," he replied with a sigh.

"Too bad, it'd be so fun..." I pouted to myself.

"I don't even have any of the equipment to do that stuff..."

"So if you did, we'd be doing some extremely kinky things after our date?" I asked waggling my eyebrows suggestively.

"Possibly," he slyly smirks.

I begin to squeal in excitement. He rolls his eyes before clamping his hand on my mouth to shut me up, "Oh, don't get too excited since you'll be on the receiving end..."

A look of an idea unfolding flickers on his face, "You could be a masochist..."

I shake my head denying his assumption.

"Well... You really never know, you still have lots of time to figure out all your fetishes..."

"Well... We can always experiment with this theory," I suggested in a low sensual voice with a charming smile.

"Nope, not today!" He quickly replied without a moment's hesitation.

"Why not?" I pouted, "It's not because I'm not arousing to you, is it?"

He laughs at my question and shakes his head. "Definitely not the case."

I smile at his reply feeling extremely flattered by the indirect compliment. He grabs a tie and wraps it around my eyes to obstruct my vision.

He then grabs my hand and pulls me up in ease and leads me out of his room. He releases his grip on my hand and tells me to wait there and I hear the door open. His hands hold mine once again as he pulls me out and I could feel the gentle breeze ruffle through my blonde hair.

He tells me to wait again and I could hear the sound of a car unlocking and he swiftly opens the door before picking me up to my surprise and placing me into my seat.

"Just sit there."

I feel him leaning over and his sultry scent floods my senses and the desire to touch him tenfolds, but I restrain myself from groping around. I wanted to at least have a proper date with him before becoming intimate. Oh wow, I just used the term intimate and sound like some chaste school girl...

He starts the engine and familiar music begins to play. I hum to the tune thoroughly enjoying the ethereal voice of Brendon Urie.

"I had no clue you listened to Panic at the Disco."

"There are many things you don't know about me," he simply responded.

"That is true, let's take the time to get to know each other!" I chirped.

He chuckles, the melodic sound tickles my heart.

"Who starts first?" He asked.

"I'll ask you first!"

"Alright, shoot."

"Ummm, favorite album from Panic at the Disco?"

"Easy, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out."

"But, Vices and Virtues is also pretty good!" I argued.

"A Fever You Can't Sweat Out is a classic though, it was what got me into them..."

"Alright, that's true, it is good, but nothing will beat Vices and Virtues!" I huffed.

"Haha alright, what's your favorite song by them?"