Plan A

"What must you lay upon us now, Lydia?" Trent asked sitting down on the fountain with his back facing us. He splashed the water flowing in the stone tub, not really listening to what Lydia had to say. We watched him in confusion.

"What the hell are you doing Trent?" she asked

What the hell Trent, I wondered too.

We all watched as he slowly stepped into the fountain FULL OF WATER.

"Damn, it's cold" I heard him gasp.

He tipped toed over to the spout of the fountain that shot out water. He carefully bent over to retrieve something and pulled it out, his hands wet.

"It's a 20 dollar bill!" he yelled doing a silly dance, careful to not fall.

"Oh my gosh Trent, no one cares, can you be ruder?" Lydia growled.

"I can so," he replied trudging towards us.

"Ugh!" Lydia screamed in distress and she walked off.

"Wait" I began, "Is it not that important?"

Isabelle watched as Lydia click-clacked away with her high heels. She shook her head in disappointment. Or was it in annoyance who knows, she looked upset though.

"I'll just share what Levon told us..." she spoke.

She explained how Levon saw Megan and Mackenzie photoshopping a picture of my face onto a naked body in the computer lab. How they were planning to do a sexting scandal of me so I can drop out of the competition or just completely ruin my life. Their motive isn't really certain, but it is indeed fucked up. As she explained Trent blew on his newly found 20 dollar bill like a little kid blowing bubbles.

"... and she was gonna send it to everyone she knew, but before she could Levon unplugged the computers from the outlet. They cursed him out and stormed off. He's hacking into the system to try to delete the photo and replace it with her face-"

"wait, this is too much," I inturrupted.

"I agree. We shouldn't start this "war" with them yet," Trent agreed as he walked over to where Isabelle and I were standing. I didn't even know he was listening. " I think we should lay low for now. They can't know who's on Charlie team, they'll attack us all..." he explained.

Wait, what? So it's a game now. I stopped considering whether or not I should ask questions, and just decided assuming things would be much better. I assume that Isabelle, Trent, Levon and Lydia had talked about this "plan" without me happening to be there, so maybe that's why I don't understand this "plan". I also assume that this "game" is to try to ruin Megan's life. As well as Mackenzies and Angeline's. I'm so down for that. Another assumption is that this "meet at The Eternal Fountain" was a meeting to discuss our sinister plans to help me win the pageant or break into someplace because we are wearing all black. Can there be another reason? I think not.

"You get it Char?" Trent asked me nudging my arm.

"Huh?" I must've zoned out.

Before Isabelle and Trent could sigh, someone's phone started to ring. The loud sound started a throbbing in my head. Yay, another headache.

Isabelle reached into her sweat pants pocket and took out her phone. She swiped on the screen and put the phone to her ear. "It's Levon" she whispered.

Trent and I watched as she politely walked away, nodding and furrowing her eyebrows in confusion or concern. I'm not good at reading people. I will get better soon.

"So, what do you have against Megan and her companions," I asked Trent who was already staring at me when my gaze went on to him.

"Why'd you ask that?"