Some Lies and Some Bad News

He had plans long ago to escape.The deceiving was unbearable. He knew she wasn't being loyal and that he couldn't rid of her. So why not just rid of himself?

"I know you don't want me to do it because I'll be gone, but If we both are, will that make it less hard for you?"

I dream of this every night, but who is the man?///

Aliz took the lead and led me to the library. When I said "adventure" I wasn't expecting to be lead to such a daring place. I hope you sense my sarcasm. The library isn't so big compared to the lunchroom, but boy, it was tall. I believe there are 5 floors with wide open space. Windows in every direction letting in light just like the cafe.Bookcases lining up to the ceiling and a long ladder to go with it.

"Is- Is that an elevator?" I questioned. I looked up at the 2nd floor and saw a large glass rectangle figure moving upwards. "No way" I whispered. If I wasn't so educated I would've thought the elevator was a floating box. I've seen weirder things.

Never have I ever heard of an elevator in a library, and I've attended many schools. At this one school in Philidelphia I seen a small train like the ones at amusement parks carrying students from one side of the school to the other. That was some weird shit.

"Yup, that is indeed an elevator, I knows you've only been here for a while now, but you've never been to the library?"

"I've never been to the cafeteria since yesterday" I replied sitting at a computer.On the screen, shun the Google homepage.

"Really,?" Aliz asked walking over to the main desk that covered most of the 1st floor. She opened her black and white striped book bag and pulled out 3 large books thick like a bible. They can't be bibles though, at least I think. She then pushed the books into the machine's input box then it started to make a hissing sound. A light on top of the machine shun green and the hissing stopped. Aliz then assorted her attention towards me awaiting my reply.

"Uh, yeah really. I've been busy ya know..." I insisted.

"Yeah, with your crazy wacko of a mother and all" she replied without a flinch.

Never have I ever felt the need to stick up for my mother since her crazy habits, but that did kind of hurt in a way. Yeah, I know, my mom's crazy as hell but - wait, am I softening up.

"Hah," I managed to chuckle out. I stared at the blinking cursor on the computer screen. Google's colorful words glaring back at me.

"This silence is deafening," she began, " and I'm bored... "

"Me too" I agreed.

"I came here to return books, and that's done with. I don't know places to hang around while skipping around this big school, so, Master Skipper of Classes, where shall the wind guide us now?" she chortled.

"Hmmm, wait a second youngling," I struggled to keep a straight face," I sense heading to the outside atrium as a good idea."

"But wait, wouldn't people see us out there, it's like outside and all?"

"Are you questioning my ways, missy?"

"Lead the way sire" she bowed pointing to the exit of the library.

"Follow the leader" I sang marching towards the exit.

~

~

~

~

~

"I've never seen this spot before," Aliz said as she took a seat next to me on a ledge. " Is this safe anyway?"