Big Trouble in Little ED!

It was another day in E-class and everyone was mingling with each other in the classroom as they were working on making their groups for their upcoming trip to Kyoto.

"Hey, Nagisa?" asked Kataoka as she walked up to his desk, while he was packing his bag. "Have you decided on the members of your group?"

"My what?" he asked, looking confused.

"It's mine, Isogai's, and Double D's job to keep track of who's with who, so let one of us know" said Kataoka as she left with a wave. But Nagisa just continued to look confused.

"Did you forget?" asked Kayano in a chipper voice when she walked over to him, holding up a guide book.

"She's talking about next week's school trip" said Kayano as she showed him the book

The Eds and Eric were talking to each other near Eric's desk when Kataoka approached them. "So, you boys going together?" she asked, though she figured the answer was probably yes.

"Of all the-!" exclaimed the unhappy voice of Korosensei as he entered the room before any of the Eds and Eric could answer the girl.

"Who in their right mind schedules a class trip this early in the year!? Unbelievable!" Korosensei was now dressed up as a geisha girl and had brought in a large, overstuffed bag with what looked like everything a person could own.

"I can not say that I approve~" said Korosensei, trying to act flamboyant

"THEN WHY ARE YOU DRESSED LIKE THAT!?"

"FOR A SCHOOL TRIP, YOUR BAG IS WAY TOO BIG!"

"GEISHA, REALLY?"

"I'M STARTING TO QUESTION YOUR SEXUALITY!"

"IT'S KIND OF HOT!"

"OH GOODY. THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN!"

"SHUT UP, ED!"

After some of the students voiced their opinions, Korosensei turned out of the outfit and got back into his casual clothes. "Alright, I'll admit it. I'm looking forward to this trip with all of you." He said, with two blushing circles and scratching his head.