Merry Christmas from Eric and Toka Yada

Hey guys. Sorry for the late message. Had a fun time with my presents. But I came to wish you all a merry Christmas and to show you all this new art piece of mine. I know you guys have been wanting updates on my stories but I'm having some writers block to where I just procrastinate my stories more and I'm trying to get out of it. Being a writer isn't easy and I'm sorry to keep making you guys wait but life comes first. But I still appreciate the support and love from you guys. It means a lot. Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year.

Anyways here's my newest Christmas piece. 

After all they've been through, Eric and Yada still enjoy being together and are very excited to spend their very first Christmas together

After all they've been through, Eric and Yada still enjoy being together and are very excited to spend their very first Christmas together. After learning about Korosensei's past, Korosensei invites the whole class to spend Christmas and New Years with him at the school building. After a whole night of partying, everyone soon passes out from partying too much. But Yada wakes up Eric and pulls him into the hallway.

She then tells Eric to wait as she goes into the other room and soon comes out wearing a reindeer outfit, which consists on a brown front laced dress with deer antlers, brown knee-high leather boots, light tan stockings, and fluffy white wristbands that she had Professor Bitch help her get because she thought that Eric would like it, to which he does. He thinks she looks cute in it. And she then pulls him under the mistletoe in the hallway, where they share their first Christmas Kiss and time together.

Yada: You know, Eric. It's tradition to kiss someone under the mistletoe.
Eric: Is that so? Well, who am I to ignore a tradition.
Toka and Eric move in and kiss each other, enjoying their company together
Yada: Merry Christmas, Eric.
Eric: Merry Christmas, Yada.

While time is running out, they still want to enjoy their time together in the Assassination Classroom.

Merry Christmas everyone. May there be peace on Earth and Good will toward men today.