Familiar Faces

*School Bell rings*

I hop out of my seat as quick as possible. Trying to ignore the fact that i have to spend the rest of the year with Jeremy. But before i could exit the class Mrs.Norbarry stops me right in my tracks.

Mrs.Norbarry: Cali... its really nice meeting u n from my observation u seen a lil shaken. If u need any thing or anyone to talk to im here for u.

I could tell she was talking about my eye because she was trying really hard not to stare at it. I noticed out the corner of my (good) eye. That Jeremy was trying to listen to what we were talking about. I dont know whats up with this dude. (He doesn't even know me.)

Cali: Thank you Mrs.Norbarry but im fine.

I put on the fakest grin I could muster and walked off. The hallways are hectic in this school. Some girl just pushed me for no reason and made all my stuff fall.

(Great) I bend down to pick up my stuff and another girl across the hall comes over to help me.

Girl: Dont worry about them... those girls they just fuck with people because they are just some dirty ruthless bitches.

I didnt really focus on her cause i was picking up my stuff but when she handed me my parpers. I looked up she looked oddly familiar. I couldn't help but ask.

Cali: Thanks... um... you look familiar...um... do I know you from somewhere??

I guess she knew it too cause when she took a good look at me she said...

Girl: Cali?? Its me Lucy... Lucy Lakes from Braxton High!!

As soon as she said her name i remembered her instantly.

Cali: Lucy omfg its fuckin Lucy Lakes.

You see me n Lucy go way back. All the way back to 5th grade at Braxton Elementary. Me n Lucy were...WERE bestfriends. Our friendship ended when she turned her back on me. Just like that

*Flashback*

Cali: Lucy come I have a question to ask.

Lucy: U need to wait im talking right now.

Cali: Come on its really important and funny.

Lucy: I said Hold on!!

Lucy somethimes was mean n agressive towards me. But she was still my bestfriend. The only time when she would be really mean to me was when she was trying to show off in front of the "popular kids". I just let her do it for so long. Yeah it bothered me cause at times it seemed real n she hurted my feelings. But she said she really didn't mean it.

Cali: God u dont have to be mean I was just trying to get ur attention.

The "popular kids" stared at Lucy like they were waiting for an answer or come back.

Lucy: You know what Cali u ALWAYS want my attention!! You ALWAYS want to talk to me n be all up on my back!! Lay OFF!!

Cali: well jeez... i'm...i'm...

Lucy: ur... ur what?? sorry?? All u do is apologize for problems u didnt even start.

The only reason u want my attention is because ur drop dead drunk for a mom doesn't give u none!! She doesn't give u love or attention. Because she doesn't love u!! I mean who would?? Your ugly... your pathetic... and u will burn in hell because ur to ugly even god wouldn't accept u!!

After she said all of that I could never forgive her. She took it too far and embarrassed me in front of the entire class. Some of the class gasped in disbelief

others laughed. I was so heart broken and hurt. I told Lucy EVERYTHING and she spit it right back into my face. I trusted her with my problems. Cause i thought she cared and she would never tell nobody... NOBODY but i was wrong. Lucy was just as bad as the rest if then.

*Flashback over*