🍪 Part 1 🍪

TIME SKIP - TAE POV.

I'm nervous. Dinner time is soon and Jeon's will be here soon too. What I will to do?? Aish, why he musted to be my neighbor??? I mean, I'm happy that he is here but what if I messed up something??
I don't want to make some mistake.

Ahhh, I just hope that everything will be okay. My mom and his parents seems really happy with each other. I'm happy because of my mom after all things what happened to us. Hmm let's just forget about that, now I must to get ready for dinner. What should I dress?? No, not this. Maybe this.

Aish, I'm choosing clothes like I'm going on the date. Anyway, that will never happened so I don't must to be worry about that. Hmm, okay this should be fine. I have chosen white shirt and blank ripped jeans. I hope that this will be okay, because I usually don't wear this type of clothes.

After changing my clothes I sat down on my bed with my phone in my hands. I scrolled down on my Instagram then I saw Jungkook's new post. He looks so good there, I thought to like the post but I'm not following him and in that time my mom called me so I left downstairs.

 He looks so good there, I thought to like the post but I'm not following him and in that time my mom called me so I left downstairs

( This is the picture which Jungkook posted)

♡♡♡

JUNGKOOK POV.

We came inside of Mrs. Kim house and she immediately left with us in the living room. I sat down on the coach and looked around in the living room. It's pretty cute how decorated is living room. My parents was talking with Mrs. Kim.

I was in my thought when I heard that Mrs. Kim called Taehyung to come downstairs. After sometime I saw him coming, he was wearing white shirt and black ripped jeans just like me. I found that cute but excatly he looked so hot in that outfit that I didn't realized that I was staring at him.

Jungkook, are you okay son?? - My mom asked me.

Yes, yes sorry. - I said while looking in the other way.

Okey, let's go to eat now. - Mrs. Kim said so we left in the dinning room. I sat down opposite of Taehyung, he seems like nervous a little.

I looked at him but he quickly looked away, I think that he is shy around me (cute). While my parents was talking with each other I was thinking about Taehyung. Why is he always so quiet?? Why he don't talk too much?? Is it something happend to him and because of that he is like this???

My thought was interrupted with my mom's words.

Jungkook why not you and Taehyung go in his room and there talking while we will be in the living room because you two seem like you are not interested in our conversation. - My mom said while looking at Taehyung and me.

That is great idea. Taehyung go and show to Jungkook your room, don't be shy. Jungkook is your friend now. - Mrs. Kim said with big smile on her face.