🍪 PART 3 🍪

TAEHYUNG POV. - NEXT DAY-

Classes are already over and Taehyung is in his room right now. He is lying down on his bed thinking about yesterday and today's lunch in the school.

Why he kissed me on my cheek yesterday?? Does he likes me too?? - Taehyung thought.

And what about this today??? What was that for???

FLASHBACK:
It was lunch break and they all was in the caffeteria. Jungkook was talking and eating with Jin and Namjoon while Taehyung was just sitting there.

Tae why are you not eating?? - Jungkook asked me.

I d-don't w-want. - I said.

Tae you must to eat, come here. - Jungkook pulled me closer to himself. He grabbed the food and feeded me, almost everyone was watching at us, some was supporting but some was hating. Jungkook didn't care what other think but I did.

After eating Jungkook grabbed the tissue and wiped my mouth. Jin and Namjoon was shocked with this move.

Are you guys dating? - Jin asked.
N-no. - I sluttered.

END OF FLASHBACK

Taehyungggg, Jungkook is here. Come down. - My mom yelled.

~♡~

Taehyung left downstairs and there was greeted by Jungkook.

Hey Taehyung, are you ready to go?? - He asked.

Y-yeah, j-just w-wait I m-must t-to g-grab m-my b-books. - I said and again left in my room while blushing because of Jungkook's hot look.

JUNGKOOK POV.

I was waiting for Taehyung to grab his books and then his mom asked me.

Jungkook, Taehyung don't disturbing you with his sluttering, right?? - She asked.

No Mrs. Kim, I understand him and I know that he is sick so don't worry. - I said.

He is very happy to have you in his life. - She said.

No, I'm happy to have him in my life. - I said and smiled.

But little they didn't knew that Taehyung was listening and now his cheeks are red like tomato. He slowly came downstairs and smiled.

Okey, if you are ready let's go then. - I said and then greeted Mrs. Kim and we left the house.

I think we will finish the project today so we can hangout at the Friday night. What you think?? - I said.

I d-don't k-know, I n-never w-wasn't h-hangout. - He said and I just nodded.

~♡~

TAEHYUNG POV.

We came inside of his house, his parents aren't home because his dad is working and his mom is left somewhere.

He dragged me in his room, woah his room is amazing. Gray walls, the king size bed, a lot of pictures on the wall, the working table....

I was amazed by his room, it's let's say....it's pretty cute. I smiled to himself then looked at Jungkook who already was staring at me.

W-what i-is w-wrong?? - I asked.

Nothing, I'm just looking at you while you are smiling. - He said and I blushed.

S-so w-we s-should s-start w-with o-our p-project. - I said and he just nodded.

We was working I think for 2 or 3 hours and finally finished all the works. I putted my books in my bag and then looked at Jungkook. He was sleeping, he was so tired that he fall in the sleep.