Fuzzy fevers (Harry)

Hello! As you see i decided to put the request ⬆️ cause well its easier for me. Not really necesarry info but oh well 😂

Requested by: Ilovejustin665

《《《《《《《

"How are you feeling today honey?" Louis turns on the light in the room where he and Harry sleep and sighs when his husband still looks pale.

Harry groans and turns around "still not good" Louis sits down on the bed next to him.

A few days ago Harry started to get sick and turned out to have a stomach flu. The disadvantage is that they are all on tour, but luckily they have a day off.

"im sorry babe, is there anything i can do for you?" Harry shakes his head. "Think I'll go to sleep, what time is it?" Louis looks at the alarm clock on the edge of the bunk "9 o'clock"

Louis gives him a kiss on the forehead and frowns when he feels the heat "I think your fever has gotten a bit worse love, I'll take your temperature later yeah?" Harry nods and his eyelids are already closing.

"stay with me until i sleep?" Harry looks at Louis with puppy dog eyes. Louis smiles and nods "of course"

Soon Harry is sleeping and Louis takes the blanket off him, not wanting to sweat himself to death with his fever. he gives him a soft kiss on the cheek "sleep well baby"

He quietly sneaks out of the bunk and turns off the light before closing the door behind him.

The other boys are already sitting in the living room of the bus, all having breakfast. "morning" Louis goes to the kitchen area and gets some cornflakes.

"hey Louis, how's hazza?" Louis closes the refrigerator door and sits down next to Liam "has a higher fever, I think, he just fell asleep again"

Niall nods, stuffing a sandwich in his mouth "sucks, hoped he felt a little better after yesterday" yesterday was really drama.

Harry vomited all day and they even considered taking him to the hospital, but as the evening progressed, things seemed to get better and they stayed on the bus.

It was really a sad sight, especially for Louis.

Harry is like a brother to the boys and so they feel sorry for their sick friend, but as a husband Louis is of course a bit more concerned.

Fortunately it is just a severe stomach flu that will go away with plenty of rest.

"is it wise to let him eat some guys?" Then asks Zayn who sits next to Niall opposite Liam and Louis.

Liam takes a sip of his coffee "don't know, doesn't want him to throw up but he needs to eat some food anyway"

"maybe something light, like a cracker" suggests Niall.

The rest seem to like that too and they chat a bit before Louis prepares a cup of tea and some food for his lover.

When he wants to bring the tray with food, they hear a deafening scream coming from the direction of the bunks.

Harry....

Never in his life has Louis run so fast. Followed closely by the rest of the lads, he storms into the room with the bunks.

"Harry, what's wrong love ?!" Louis is shocked when he sees what Harry looks like.

Of course he is always beautiful to Louis, but this was not normal. The bags under his eyes look even blacker than this morning and his face looked as white as a ghost.

Sweat dripped from his forehead and his eyes were wet and red with crying. "L-lou" was all Harry could say.

The boys shared a look while Louis walked over to his husband "Louis be careful!" Louis looks at Harry in surprise and sees stupidity in his eyes "what's going on hazza?"

Harry shakes his head "can't you see! All sit here and get them away!" this scares louis, what does he mean?

"take what away,  Harry?" Liam asks and sits down next to him like the rest. Harry clings to Louis. "Look, there!" he points to the wall opposite the bed with nothing to see except a cupboard.

Niall looks concerned at the rest "what does he mean?" at that moment Louis felt the heat radiate from Harry.

He loudly curses "guys i think he is hallucinating, his fever is very high"

Harry, meanwhile, looks around with wide eyes "L-louis"

"Shh honey im here, Liam go fill the bath with cold water, we need to cool him down. Zayn get some towels and Niall help me getting Harry there please" the boys nod and do as Louis says.

Louis undresses Harry and with Niall's help manages to get him into the tub. Harry is crying, not really liking the cold water but after a while ge starts talking to the boys normally again.

He's pretty confused but after Liam's explanation he gets it. After the cold shower Louis helps him to bed again and gives him some medicine.

Some days later Harry is starting to feel better again. He gave the boys quite a scare but luckily its all good again...

《《《《《

I must say i wrote this pretty quickly and don't know what to think of this chapter to be honest but hope you liked it! ❤