Stuck in elevator (Louis)

Requested by: kj_vandijk

《《《《《《《《

It is evening and the five friends (including couple goals Larry) have a busy day behind them.

They had a concert with many interviews before that also and its nice, but exhausting. In addition, the 5 were inundated with screaming fans on the way from the concert to the car, which is not very pleasant to the ears after a long day.

Paul is the last to get into the car and closes the door, sighing "that was a long day again guys" he smiles at them and puts his seat belt on.

Liam nods "really, can't wait to go to sleep"

Zayn, sitting next to him, nods "same here, how long do we have to drive? Im knackered"

Niall looks at his phone "fifteen minutes isn't it, Paul?"

Paul nods "yes oh and Louis, Harry" and the band's couple looks up, both pretty confused because they were in their own lovey dovey world.

"what is it Paul?" Paul gives them a sympathetic smile "Unfortunately you are not allowed to sleep together, management just called, they found out which hotel you are staying and do not want you to walk the same side of the hotel, so yea, sorry lads"

Louis groans and leans his head on Harry's shoulder "idiots, I can't even sleep with my husband yet. What difference does it make if we walked in the same direction?" Harry gently carresses his cheek, noticing that Louis is starting to get angry.

He himself is not happy with this news either, but he also knows that they will be on the tour bus tomorrow and therefore can sleep in the same bunk anyway and besides, a night with his best friends is also okay, even if he preferred lying in the arms of his boobear ...

"I know Louis but it's no different, sorry" Harry nods "it doesn't matter, you can't help it"

"then who sleeps with whom?" Zayn then asks and there is a short silence.

"Niall and Zayn with Harry and Liam with Louis"

everyone seems to be okay with it and they chat some more, sitting out their time in the van...

------

a quarter later they arrive at the hotel and Harry gives Louis a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow, yes?"

Louis sighs but nods neverthless "i love you" that makes Harry smile "i love you, my boo"

They share some more kisses until Niall drags Harry out of the "come on hazz, let's go before you cling to Louis" they laugh and Harry pouts, looking at Louis once more before following his friend.

They part ways and take the elevator to the 8th floor, Liam and Louis on the 6th.

Harry gets a lump in his throat, knowing he's separated from his mate. Call him a drama queen, they're just in love.

Zayn seems to notice and places a hand on Harry's shoulder "shall we go see a movie later with some popcorn? I'll make it for you" Harry smiles and nods, when Zayn makes popcorn it's always the best.

(But of course he doesn't tell Louis that)

Once in the room they unpack their suitcases, watch some movies and some TV before going to sleep, it was a long day after all.

Meanwhile at Liam and Louis's room it is also quiet.

Liam fell asleep half an hour ago and is snoring softly.

Louis, on the other hand, cannot fall asleep. He simply can't stand not being with Harry and wants to go to him, so he decides to do so.

He looks at the clock on the wall, 1 o'clock, the fans will be gone by now, right?

he sneaks out of bed, refusing to wake Liam and puts on his sneakers, a shirt over his head and goes out the door.

He creeps through the empty corridors of the hotel in search of the elevator. Once found he lets out a sigh of relief, soon enough he will be with Harry again.

He gets into the elevator and pushes the button on Harry's floor while the doors close. He's not so fond of elevators, but everything about being with his lover again.

The elevator starts to do its job but suddenly starts making strange noises and suddenly stops.

Louis gasps, what's going on here?!

He desperately presses all the buttons, including the alarm button, but it doesn't work. He eventually sighs to the ground. He's stuck alone in the hotel elevator.

What if he doesn't get out of here until tomorrow? what if nobody notices him and doesn't know where he is?

Soon he starts to hyperventilate and get scared because ey, it's just a bad situation!

He tries to stay calm but if the lights also go out, also known as power failure, the light in him goes out and he falls unconscious to the ground...

《《《《《《

Part 2 soon so stay tuned!

Hope you like it already! ❤