Meanie

It was another beautiful cloudy day. You had just woken up and gone out to your balcony.

"Ahh the weather hasn't been this perfect in a long while~" you said to yourself.

You were especially exited for today because you get to hang out with your salty boyfriend Tsukishima. You got ready for school ate breakfast and walked to school. When you arrived at school you walked into your homeroom to see your one and only boyfriend. You walked over to your seat next to him and before you sat down you gave him a hug.

"What are you doing. Get off." he said coldly while pushing you away.

"aww come on~ hug me back you salty fry~" you said playfully disregarding his attitude.

Just then he more forcefully pushed you away and looked at you with a cold expression, "I was serious, I don't need you clinging to me like some sort of lost puppy. It's annoying, you are annoying."

You stood there staring at him in shock. You didn't know what came over him to make him say that but you did know that it hurt. You felt your eyes start to sting. You mumbled a soft "sorry" and quickly walked away heading to the restroom.

Once you made it to the bathroom you let about 2 tears out and then wiped them away. You freshened up and it looked like nothing happened just as you wanted.

"I don't know why he said that but I think he deserves the silent treatment for it." You thought to yourself while staring in the mirror mentally hyping yourself up. "Yeah he definitely deserves the silent treatment." you confirmed to yourself.

~Salty's POV~

Sitting at my desk with my arms over my head I reflected on my stupid actions that just took place. "Crap. What is wrong with me today. Why did I just take yesterday's practice out on her. It was my own fault. Im an idiot."

"I love y/n so much, I need to make it up to her! That's right; we're supposed to hang out today. I'll surprise her and apologize!" As I was making a mental plan in my head she walked back into the classroom.

God she's so beautiful. The way her hair floats as she walks. The way her smile lights up my heart. The way she makes me so happy. "Yeah. I need to fix this."

~Y/n's POV~

I walked into the classroom and saw him staring at me. It made me want to talk to him so bad but I kept my composure and walked to my desk next to his. I grabbed my stuff, looked at him and turned around to go sit across the classroom with Hinata. As I sat down next to Hinata I noticed the complete and total shock on Tsukki's face. Not gonna lie, I felt bad but I was still upset about what he said earlier. I decided to stop looking at him because it felt awkward so I turned around and started talking to Hinata to distract myself.

After a couple minutes our teacher walked in and the day began.

~Time skip~

It was finally 5th period, the last class of the day. I successfully ignored Tsukki all day, I avoided him in the hallways, I sat with Suga at lunch and whenever he tried talking to me I just walked away. This was hands down the hardest thing i've done in a while. The only thing that kept me going was remembering what he said to me.

I sat down in my last class and sighed. "I am kinda sad that we won't hangout today." you thought to yourself.

Class went by fairly quickly. You collected your things and began walking home. The sky was a darker gray now, the smell of rain was strong and calming.  You walked to the exit of the school gates with your head down watching your feet move and the light raindrops falling from the sky. Just as you made it to the gates you ran into something causing you to hit your head while stumbling back. You felt a hand on your back stabilizing you. The hand was big and warm across your back. You opened your eyes only to see it was Tsukki. He had a soft expression this time, it wasn't cold like before, it was warm and welcoming.

"You shouldn't walk with your head down you know?" he said gently while pushing your hair behind your ear causing you to blush. You looked away not responding. He then brought a hand to your chin and moving it making you face him. He softly smiled and said "Y/n, I'm so sorry for what I said this morning. I took my anger from practice out on you and you don't deserve that. I didn't mean one word of what I said. I love you so much please forgive me and please stop ignoring me." he kissed your hand and handed you a bouquet of tulips.

Your cheeks were bright red now and you decided to forgive him because you knew he was being genuine. You softly smiled back and hugged him tightly. "I forgive you, meanie." you said

"Thank goodness, I thought we weren't going to hang out today." he said chuckling

You looked up at him with a confused face. "What? You didn't think i'd forget did you?" he said with a smug smile.

You smiled at him and hugged him again feeling his loving embrace. Just then it started raining even more causing you both to get soaked. You both looked up at the sky then at each other and started laughing. He kissed you passionately and then you two ran all the way to his house where you cuddled with blankets and stuffed animals galore while watching your favorite movie. You ended the day with falling asleep in his arms to the sound of rain falling.

A/N
hello lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this one :)
Sorry for being inactive for so long things have been crazy lately! However I'm happy to say that I'm back and taking requests! (Please leave all requests in the request chapter!) Have a wonderful morning, day or night! <3

~ This story was requested by @samaruwu ~