Boss Sequel (lemon)

!!! hello. Fair warning, This is a lemon. It IS NSFW. It is Spicy. You shouldn't read if you're below 18 but um... I can't stop you so.. enjoy

You woke up in a good mood since it was a Friday. You had a plan to leave work early to go have drinks with your friends. You would be extra nice to your boss today in hopes to raise your chances of leaving early.

"I mean, it did work one time before.. that couldn't have been a fluke right?" you thought to yourself.

You got out of bed and started getting ready. While you were showering you had a brilliant idea. To wear you're the most provocative work clothes you had. You knew what your boss Tsukishima liked based on his past partners and since you were his assistant.

You finished getting ready and left your apartment to go to his favorite café. When you got there you ordered his favorite strawberry shortcake and coffee. As you picked up the order you got a text from him.

"Had fun last night, ready for tonight?" you made a confused face and before you could type you got another message

"I'll be leaving early, my assistant can take over." you felt annoyed that he couldn't catch this kind of mistake but at the same time you were jealous that someone else gets to be pleasured by him. You started thinking about what to say back. He must not have noticed he accidentally texted you considering he didn't text again. You decided to not text back and to instead confront him in person. The thought of making your stuck up boss feel flustered and exposed made you smile. You turned off your phone and went to work.

You arrived at your work place and went to his office. You didn't bother knocking today, you just walked right in. He was calling someone and glared at you while you walked in. You walked over and waited quietly. You didn't want to do to much at once. After about 3 minutes he hung up and sat down while still holding a glare on you. "Why didn't you knock like you were supposed to?"

You put a bag and coffee on his desk and said "I decided to get you something special today since it's almost the weekend!" you smiled flakily

His glare softened as he looked into the bag. "Hm. thank you. Now please go cancel the last 2 meetings I have today." he said bluntly

"Yes sir." you said back while glaring back at him

"Just wait y/n, the right moment will come." you thought to yourself as you left his office

"What the hell is her problem today?" Tsukki thought to himself

~8 hours later~

It seems Tsukki let everyone else leave way earlier than you, making you more irritated by the second. You finished all of your tasks and decided it was time to confront him. You chuckled as you walked to his office. Again you didn't knock, this time he was getting ready to leave himself.

"Oh? Leaving early sir?" you said innocently

"Yes, you'll lock up today." he said straightforwardly

"I don't think so." you replied as you opened your messages

"excuse m-" you cut him off.

"Had fun last night. Ready for tonight?" you read aloud

He froze in place. You smirked and said "Care to explain sir?" It took him a second to speak as he regained his composure.

"Obviously that wasn't meant for you." He said trying to act aloof

"Oh but wouldn't it be a shame is cooperate heard about this? Their most trusted manager sending inappropriate messages to his assistant." you threatened

"You're serious?" he asked visibly annoyed

"Not unless I get to leave early I suppose." you said looking away while smiling

"Fine..." he said, giving up oddly fast

You chuckled and turned around walking out of his office. You stopped by his door before leaving to give him one last word but before you could get a word out you felt hands around your body. You were spun around and pinned to the door.

"But y'know Y/n.. you really shouldn't talk to your boss that way." Tsukki whispered in your ear while grinning.

You looked up at him flustered trying to get any form of words out. He chuckled and moved his knee in between you skirt making you gasp.

He chuckled and looked you up and down, "Did you really think I would send you those texts by accident?"

Your eyes widened as you realized you fell directly for his plan. "Y-you really got me." you said with disbelief in your voice.

"You're so predictable Y/n. However.. you still need to be punished for the way you acted." he said while pushing his knee directly on your clit. You let out a small moan making him smile even more.

"I know how much you like me Y/n. I know you dream of me doing these things to you. Should I keep going?" he asked

You looked up at him and nodded. He then picked you up and started to kiss you. You put your arms around him and kissed him back. The pace quickened and soon both your tops were off and you were on his desk in front of him.

His bulge was visible and still getting bigger. "Tsuk-" he kissed you again and began taking of your skirt and panties. He then began kissing your neck and undressing his bottom half. You looked up at him lustfully, ready for what was coming next.

He kneeled down and began to pleasure you with his mouth. You gasped and threw your head back. He knew all of your spots but you wanted him to know more. Growing closer and closer to climaxing, you moaned louder and louder. Just when you were about to finish he stopped and stood back up, kissing you.

He began to rub his dick against your entrance. You put your hand on his chest making him look at you. "t-tskki.. we shouldn't be doing this here.." you said breathlessly.

He put his hand on your cheek and said "Shh it's okay.. keep quiet now princess."

"T- Tsukishima!" you moaned as he entered you

He groaned and started kissing you. You melted into him even more. "I'm gonna move now" he panted

He then pulled out a bit and slammed right back into you making you throw your head back. He began moving faster and harder. With every thrust you became more and more weak. You had never felt so good before. He groaned as you tightened around him getting ready to climax. He went even harder before telling you to try to hold on for a little longer.

His large hands holding your waist, his breath against your mouth as you kissed him and his dick thrusting into you was all to much. Your moans grew louder and your stomach fluttered with each and every movement. You could barely hold yourself up.

He then grabbed your arms and put them around his shoulders and picked you up. You looked into each others eyes and made out passionately. He then gripped your ass and slammed back into you making you arch your back in pleasure. He was deeper than you could ever imagine someone going. You were getting so close to your limit and you could tell he was too.

He suddenly went harder then he had before making you scratch his back and moan out. You could feel him about to climax, as were you. You looked into each others eyes and kissed and with one final thrust you both came.

~The next Day~

You opened your eyes to an unfamiliar roof and an unfamiliar bed but a not so unfamiliar person beside you. You remembered last night and began to blush. All of a sudden you felt Tsukki's arms pull you down and into his chest. "Go back to sleep, princess." he said tiredly. You softly smiled and dozed back to sleep in his arms.

A/N well, that happened.

I hope you enjoyed this, it was different to write but I had fun. Oh also you should follow me so you can see when I announce a new part, but only if you want ofc :) anywayss I'll see you whenever I upload again!  Bye lovely <3