Locked-In

Today was like any other day. You woke up, got ready, went to school and now you were changing to go to today's practice, since you're the team manager for Karasuno's boys volleyball team. Today was one of the rare days where Takeda-sensei and Coach Ukai wouldn't make it to practice. You didn't think much of it because you and Daichi had discussed how practice would go the day before. You finished changing and walked to the vending machine since you had time to spare. As you were walking through campus you noticed a few more clubs and teams had meetings today.

"Eh, guess it's just a busy day." You thought to yourself.

When you got to the vending machine you put your coins in and picked your usual, f/d. You watched it fall to the bottom and grabbed it. You turned around watching the other students as you opened your f/d and took a sip. You noticed the sky was extremely cloudy and it looked like a major storm was heading your way. Just then you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Daichi with Suga and Asahi.

"Hey y/n! You heading to the gym?" Daichi asked

"Hey guys! Yeah I am, I just stopped to get a drink real quick. Wanna walk together?" you asked giving  a soft smile

"Sure!" Daichi said, the others smiling.

You all headed over to the gym with light conversations about classes and weekend plans. When you arrived most of the team was there. You put your drink down and got your clipboard to start taking roll. You did a head count just to start since there was still 5 minutes until practice officially started. Everyone was there except Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and a few others. You brushed it off and started to help everyone set up. While you were setting up you saw Tsukki and Yams walk in, put their bags down and start helping.

Daichi asked you to go find out why they were late and to remind them to not do it again. You did as you were told and walked up to the boys.

"Hey guys, I noticed you were late and I need to know why to write it down for attendance." you said calmly

Yams started "Ah! Y/n-chan I'm so sorry we're late. We wer-"

"Why is it any of your business anyways." Tsukki said rudely cutting off Yams

"Tsukki!" Yams nugged him

Trying to keep your composure you took a deep breath and said in a serious tone "I said I need a reason why so I can put it down for attendance."

"I'm so sorry y/n-chan, we were late because our teacher kept us in class to discuss our project." Yams said embarrassedly

"Ah okay, thank you Yams. Just try not to do it again" you said while patting him on the shoulder and giving Tsukki a smile while walking away.

"Start stretching too! It's almost time for running laps." you called out as you walked away finishing the attendance sheet.

Tsukki huffed and you heard him mumble somehting under his breath but you couldn't quite make it out. However you decided to brush it off for now.

You sighed thinking to yourself, "Gosh for being so cute he sure can be so rude sometimes."

Daichi then announced it would be time for laps snapping you back into reality. You ran over and began to take count of everyones laps.

*~Le time skip~*

It was halfway through practice, so about an hour had passed. You noticed that the weather had progressively gotten worse and it was extremely windy. Definitely not safe enough to walk home. Just then the school intercom screeched and you heard the what you assumed to be the assistant principles voice, "Students of Karasuno High, I have to inform you all that due to the current extreme weather conditions nobody is allowed back outside! Stay indoors until this storm passes! I repeat stay inside, lock the doors and do not go outside! This is officially a lock-in. We will be updating you all as soon as possible. Thank you and stay safe!"