Chapter 3- trick tower

(A/n sorry if the updates take longer but school is back up and my parents take away my phone during school time and I don't have wattpad on my computer so sorry again 😢)

Seiko's POV

We departed the blimp on the roof of the tower and looked around the area. The old pervert Netero yelled from the blimp :
'YOU HAVE 72 HOURS TO MAKE IT TO THE BOTTOM OF THE TOWER. GOOD LUCK!' And with that he flew off.

I walked over to the edge and leaned over it to see how far away we were from the ground, 'Couldn't someone climb down it?' I inquired to the few people who stood around me.

'Not for a normal person, it would be impossible, but luckily I'm an expert rock climber!' Someone said and he started to scale the tower and a few others followed him.
Before I could say anything, we could hear loud bird noises coming from the air and when we looked up, there were massive birds eating the participants that were climbing down the wall.

Well everyone was looking except for me. I already left my spot next to killu-nii and was examining the floor because I saw some strange marks however:

'AAAHHHHH!'

I might have fallen through the floor. Ehehe.
'Where am I?' I asked to no one in particular after I stood up and dusted myself off.
'In trick tower's first room,' a voice said in the corner of the shadows.

To which I replied with, 'Who are you?'
The person who owned that voice stood up and revealed themselves to me. A certain individual with pink wavy hair and a jester outfit edged closer to me and put something on my wrist.

'H-H-Hisoka-san?!?'

'It was a bracelet that was on the table over there, the instructions were to put it on.'
'I-I can't read,' I replied while I tried to get used to new feeling of something being on my wrist.

'ALRIGHT YOU TWO! NOW THAT THE REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN FILLED YOU CAN START MAKING YOUR WAY DOWN THE TOWER!' A very loud, annoying voice blared its sentences through the multiple speakers on the wall.
The door that was in the dead centre of the grey wall unlocked itself and opened revealing a large passageway.

'Nooooo. Is this going to be like the first phase??'
I thought that and mentally sighed as I couldn't deal with more running again.

Hisoka and I started walked a few steps into the tunnel but then suddenly the floor gave way and we fell down a lot......... there was a foam pit at the bottom so I wanted to do it again! When we stumbled out of the pit, I found out that I was in a large room with 2 people wearing hand cuffs attached to the wall opposing us.

'YOU TWO CONTESTANTS NEED TO DEFEAT THE TWO PRISONERS SEPARATELY. ONLY ONE PERSON CAN FIGHT AT A TIME. ALSO, THE MORE HOURS YOU SPEND HERE WILL REDUCE THEIR SENTENCES. GOOD LUCK!'

One of the prisoners cuffs unlocked and their cape fell off revealing his hair.

It was a very buff man with a bald head and five scars scattered around his features. His eyes were a dark blue that reeked of blood lust.

'I'll go,' Hisoka said.

It didn't surprise me. He probably thinks I'm too weak and that I'll die really quickly.

Time skip brought to you by some red eyeballs I found on the black market~

The guy who fought (tried) against Hisoka lay on the floor in a bloody mess with one card sticking out of his head, leg and heart. The blood flow stopped quickly as hardly any blood was shed since Hisoka aimed one of his cards for a major nerve.
'Whoop whoop now it's my turn,' I thought while doing sideways stretches before Hisoka came back to sit down.