Chapter 1- Killu-nii?!!

A/n- 'speaking'
          'Thinking'
          'Devil thinking'
          'Devil speaking'
———————————————————————————

Seiko's POV

'Oya? The Hunter exam?'
The girl with red streaks throughout her brown hair eavesdropped on some people in the café.

'If they're doing it maybe I can follow them. I can let Mizuki kill some people there. That might be fun Seiko. Your are my best host in over 3000 years, it's never boring with you. Ah!! Really?! Hehe.'

I got out of my seat and paid the person at the till for my bar of chocolate using some money that I stole out of my dad's wallet. Ehehe. I then walked out of the door to see some people 1 kid, 1 teenager and 1 old man.
'That's a 19-year-old Seiko. Eehhh?'
That obviously weren't from this city as their clothes were quite bright and colourful whilst everyone I've seen here were wearing quite dull clothing. I slowly walk up to them but kept a distance and heard that they were taking the Hunter Exam. 
'I'll just follow them.... they seem nice and it'll be easier. Seiko I could just find it using my powers you know. Really???!!! You can do that? I can do anything.'

Mizuki used her powers and we got teleported in front of a small café. 'Is this the place? Definitely. Go inside and order " a steak combo that open your eyes to delight" and when they say , how do you want it?, say "grilled over a low flame, until cooked." If you forget the words I'll say them. Ok thank you Mizuki!'

I walked into the shop and saw that the counter man looked really friendly. I walked up to him and said, 'Please may I order something Mr.'
'Of course what would you like?'
'A steak combo that  opens your eyes to delight.'
'And how would you like it?'
'Oh no! I forgot.'
'Grilled over a low flame until cooked please,' Mizuki took over only my mouth as to not show the horns and red eyes- even though there was a faint red tint.
'Ok, let yourself into the back.'
'Thank you sir,' I replied bowing to show your appreciation.

I then walked to back room— at least I think it was— and sat down on the chair because it was comfy. The room suddenly started moving down so it was most likely just a very big elevator.
'Cool.'
The elevator opened revealing a large open space but it looked pretty moldy and disgusting. It reminded me of the lab which didn't suit me well.
A small green suddenly spoke which caused me to return to reality, 'Please keep this on you at all times and it has to be visible.'
The green creature finished speaking and handed me a badge with the number '2' on it. I looked around and saw a very dull, plain man sleeping on one of the benches that were scattered along the edges near the walls. I thanked the little green thing and went to sit at one of the benches at the other side of the room— keeping my distance.
I decided to ask Mizuki more about our powers which caused me to enter a state of unconsciousness, in other words I fell asleep.
.
.
~Time skip brought to you by Gon's fishing pole~

Killua's POV

I somehow managed to find the Hunter exam location— hang on. Wait a second. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I forgot to bring my choco robots!!!!! *sniff* I'm hungry....
I walked in dismay towards a bench so I could sit down and sulk when I spotted a sleeping girl who looked a lot like Alluka. She looks more or less the exact exact same but with red streaks in her hair. Huh? Red streaks? Wait a damn minute..... SEIKO??!
I ran up to my little sister and prodded her shoulder, arm and face until she woke up.

Seiko's POV

I woke up to someone who was nudging me and, to be honest, it didn't hurt as much as Illumi's needles but I looked up to the person with a blurred vision. White. A white pom-pom? My vision cleared and I saw killu-nii trying to wake me up but at first I gave him a look of terror as my family were psychos. However, I then remembered when Kalluto-nii said that he ran away so I smiled and jumped on him and hugged him. Well it was more like we ended up on the floor with killu-nii under me. Ehehe.
'Killu-nii! Killu-nii!' I whispered in his ear as to not disturb the other applicants, 'are you ok? I didn't hurt you right?'
'No, I'm fine but how did you get here?! I thought you were dead! Otou-san and Okaa-san told me you died.' Killua said while tearing up a bit.
I wiped away his tears with the back of my finger and told him how Illumi-nii would hurt me and torture me and put needles and weird stuff in me. I brought him onto the bench and kissed his cheek.
'It's fine now though, Onii-chan, because you're here and Illumi-nii isn't.' I said whilst snuggling into his shoulder, 'Wake me up when the exam starts please....'
'Don't worry Seiko, I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you again.'
.
.
.
.
~Time skip brought to you by Choco Robots~