Chapter 2- cooking and an old Perv

A/n- 'speaking'
          'Thinking'
          'Devil thinking'
'Devil speaking'

(Also I got the dates mixed up wrong so Killua and Gon are fighting Netero in this chapter instead of the next one..... sorry 😢)
———————————————————————————

Hisoka's POV

We finished running through the moore and a considerable amount of people have either dropped out or died already however that little girl from earlier intrigued me.

She has such a strong aura but then it just disappears..... she's seems so young aswell.

When she was fighting monsters in the forest I managed to see some wonderful sights, ahhh, I can hardly hold myself back. I wonder what other surprises she has hidden up her sleeve for me...
Well that's annoying, that overprotective brother of hers is sending me death stares again. I guess I can save my fun for later.

Seiko's POV

We finished running through the moore and came upon an open spaced outdoor kitchen. Satotz-san then had to say goodbye to us whilst two new people appeared out of thin air. There was very pretty girl with green hair that was tied up into lots of buns and very minimal material being used as a shirt. There was also a very large man— he reminds me a lot of Milluki- wearing a yellow shirt that was a bit too small for him and a blob of brown hair on his head.

'My name is Menchi and this is Buhara, we are gourmet hunters,' the woman called Menchi said proudly.

'Pfft-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!'
A lot of people started laughing their heads off which I thought was a bit rude. I don't even know what a 'gourmet Hunter' is, but nothing should be looked down upon especially people's ways of living.

Uh oh. Menchi got a large tick mark.

'You contestants will be making us a meal that will suit our tastes and be of extraordinary quality. If one of us judges doesn't like the dish, you will fail. The main ingredient will be pork,' She explained.

'Hahahahahahahaha!!!'

'What does she expect of us?'
'Yeah I want to be a treasure Hunter not a gourmet Hunter!'
'Pork as in pig meat?'

The ridiculous comments kept coming on and on and Menchi looked like she was about to explode. In my opinion she looked like she had been possessed by a devil.

'Hey that's rude. Ah! Sorry Mizuki! I didn't mean any offence.....'
I raised my hand as I was intrigued by something she said.
'Yes contestant 2?'

Menchi's POV

The little girl that Satotz was curious about raised her hand as I was about to kill- I mean eliminate the contestants.

'Yes contestant 2?'

'What's a pig?'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Huh?' Everyone including myself said at the same time.
'Gomendasai (sorry), did I say something wrong?' The girl looked at the white haired boy next to her in confusion while he just looked at her with sadness in his eyes before hugging her.

Some tears streamed down his face and if you listened carefully you could hear him mumble:
'I'm sorry Seiko......... I'll never forgive him..... I'll protect you.'

Seiko's POV

Killu-nii was hugging me and crying a bit while whispering bad things about Illumi-nii, but when I heard him say:
'I'll protect you.'
I hugged him back.