Chapter 1 - Confessions

This is my first time writing for this series! The Fosters has been my favorite show since its premiered, and I relate so much to it.

I relate so much to Callie, not in the sense of going to Juvy and that kind of things, but she doesn't exactly know where she belongs yet. And that's how I feel right now. 

I look forward to writing for the fandom and I hope you'll accept me with open arms and open minds. :)

I based the first chapter off the party that supposed to happen in the episode called "Saturday".

Callie took a glance at herself in the mirror.

She cocked her head and judged her outfit of choice for a party she would attend with Mariana.

It was conservative, as well as "Juvy-ish", but Callie thought it was cute. It didn't matter what anyone else thought about the way she dressed anyway.

Mariana trudges into her and Callie's overly crowded room and pouted.

"Where do you think you're going in that?" Mariana complained referring to Callie's atrocious outfit.

Callie smoothed down her shirt and fixed her jacket as Mariana walked over to Callie.

"No guys are going to want that, sister. I'm in charge of what you wear from now on."

Mariana sported a silvery, sparkly dress that cut off about mid-thigh. The dress was spaghetti strap, and while Lena would think it would be cute and girly, Stef would scold Mariana for wearing such a revealing dress, well aware that all the guys will be all over Mariana.

Callie just stared at the reflection of herself as Mariana searched frantically through her organized closet.

"I don't understand why you can't just leave my outfit be and get going." Callie protested.

"Because if I let you go out like that, everyone will be on my case and asking me why I brought you to a party." Mariana interjected.

Callie shrugged and gave in. Mariana came back with a beautiful yet casual red dress that would go great under Callie's army jacket.

"Here, wear this and I'll grab my army-green combat boots out of my closet for you. Then I'll pair it with my gold owl necklace, and… Perfect!" Mariana gazed at her creation.

She gave Callie some chapstick and mascara to glam up her face a bit, and turned Callie to face herself in the mirror.

"See, you can still be pretty with still being you." Mariana smiled.

Callie had to admit it, she looked good. Maybe at least one guy would stare at her tonight.

Mariana slipped on her cowboy boots and jean jacket as they walked out of the girly room.

******

Brandon watched from his window as Callie and Mariana got into the taxi and drove off like they wouldn't get into huge trouble later. Stef and Lena were going to kill them.

Jesus knocked on the door. "Hey did you see them go too?"

Brandon nodded and continued to play his keyboard.

"I heard what you said to Callie the other night."

Brandon turned around and stood baffled. "What ever do you mean?"

Jesus laughed. "Everyone sees the way you look at her man. You don't have to lie to me."

"So are we going to go get them or what? I don't want Callie and Jude being sent to another home because of this." Brandon changed the subject.