. t e n .

it was close to lunch when jaehyun woke up. it's been a few days after the party. he was back to taking orders.

for those days, he didn't get to see taeyong regularly. taeyong would leave early or be late just so he could avoid jaehyun. the bartender shrugged it off because he thought taeyong's just probably busy. but when it reached to when jaehyun wanted to talk, and he'd slam the door to his face, it's gone suspicious.

he hasn't talked to taeyong since then. not properly, not once. he thought what he could possibly have said before that made him ignore the man. he did think of some but what stood out was the night of the party. he couldn't possibly be mad about that, right?

for the 4th day after, he stood up from his bed and went to take his shower. weirdly, he didn't hear anything from his walls unlike the days before. surely, because taeyong is alone in his own pad but the other side of his room seemed to be awfully quiet.

after he took his shower, dressed himself and took his breakfast--or lunch, he went straight out his room and out the building.

like the other days, he didn't have anyone with him when he went walking to his first shift of the day. surprisingly, he thought he can live with this kind of day everyday, but it was getting pretty dull, to say the least.

it's all he does from lunch to midnight. he's go make coffee, then leave the cafe at 7, enter the bar at 7:30 and leave at 1 in the morning. it's getting boring for him. but he chose to stay in korea because it's better than america.

as he entered the glass doors of the huge coffee shop, he was greeted by smiles from his workmates. "hey, jae!"

suddenly, his boss gestured him to come closer and grabbed a paper from under the counter. "jaehyun, come here."

as jaehyun came closer, he saw the paper being held by his boss. "a woman came by last night after you left. she told me to not to describe her but she told me to leave this to you."

the paper was handed to him and he accepted it eagerly. "thanks boss."

"hi jaehyun. i finally found you, call this number and we will meet. you'd be delighted to know who i am, you'll see. (+82xx-xxxx-xxxx)"

it weirded him out. he felt like it was a scam, but it sounded real at the same time. he folded the paper and kept it in his pocket before getting ready for his shift.

after he finished his first job of the day, he went straight to the club. the crowd was already wilding at 7:30 but he didn't mind them and went straight to change clothes. and so he walked going to the staff room with his bag in hand.

once he was done, lucas called him as he was about to enter behind the counter. "yo jae!"

he can see there was also a paper grabbed by lucas' hand from under the counter. "some lady came in this afternoon and told me to give you this." jaehyun accepted the paper and pulled out the first one from earlier.

"hi honey, i finally found you again. give me a call from this number and let me know to meet you soon. (+82xx-xxxx-xxxx)"

this is weird. he thought. it's different from the one before. he kept both papers inside his pocket and proceeded to pull out different glasses and a shaker. "what's with the frown?" lucas asked as he made different cocktails.