. f o u r .

jaehyun couldn't sleep that night. it's been a week and he hasn't seen the boy, regardless that they work at the same place. he'd sometimes see him walking down the hall of their apartment  building but he'd chicken out and hide from a corner. he's that much of a coward.

he can't face taeyong with what he said that night. it was degrading needless to say.

for the 8th time this month, he's now going to his last shift of the day--the club. there were no strippers tonight. it only came during weekends. strippers with no schedule work with waiting tables during the regular days. so jaehyun still hoped he'd see the man.

he was now behind the counter serving different people different cocktails. it's been fun for him so far. he gets to flirt with customers using his charming face, not that it's part of his job description, but it adds to his pay.

he was busy entertaining the girls when there came a commotion not too far from his sight. the voice sounded familiar.

"i said no."

it was taeyong. of course it'd be taeyong. he thought. he was being held by the masculine men from one of the couches. it was obvious he wanted to free from their grip but they're way bigger than him.

"come on you're a stripper, it's your job."

"do you see me in a costume right now? it only comes with performance, i'm just a waiter tonight so let me go!"

jaehyun suddenly felt anger rushing through his veins. their bodies were as masculine much to his so it would not look like a defeated argument for jaehyun. he went for taeyong and grabbed his waist.

"what do you think you're doing?" he asked using his low and husky voice.

"and who are you?"

"i'm a bartender here and this is my boyfriend. again, what do you think you're doing?" the cold stare sent shivers to the men and to taeyong as well. he's so hot. taeyong thought but quickly shruged it off. no! i'm supposed to be mad.

jaehyun didn't even let the men answer when he pulled taeyong away from the growing crowd. he didn't go back behind the counter instead he took taeyong to the dressing room.

when they reached the empty room, he quickly closed the door and grabbed tissues from a table nearby. he wiped taeyong's spilling tears and sweat.

"thanks, i got it."

taeyong forcefully snatched the tissue away from his hand and wiped his own tears. he pressed on carefully, trying not to ruin his make up.

"are you alright?" jaehyun asked.

"why do you care? i'm a slut, aren't i?" taeyong snapped as he wiped his face but he didn't dare look at the man in the eye.

jaehyun sighed and took taeyong by the face. "i'm sorry, i really am. it just came out."

"it means you were actually thinking it." taeyong said looking straight in his eyes. "but sure you can make it up to me with coffee in the morning."

taeyong took jaehyun's hands off and walked out of the room. is it a date? he thought.

jaehyun woke up the next day in a wide smile. he was definitely happy he was going out with taeyong for breakfast. although it was set to be coffee, he wanted to consider it breakfast. it's his payment against calling him basically a slut too. but he saved taeyong from getting molested so he thought it was fair for both of them. after all, they needed to get to know each other.