Liry Comeback

(In the new place)

When toothless landed on the new island, Hiccup comes down off it and gently grabs Elsa's waist and makes her come down from toothless. Hiccup came down from toothless's back, and then he gently grabbed Elsa's waist and pulled her off toothless's back. She looked at him with a shy smile. and then hiccup turned around and looked at everyone who came down with him on the island.

Hiccup:"All right, looks like we're camping here for tonight." He was looking everywhere on the island because he wanted to explore it, but there was no time for that because he wanted to look for the Hidden World.

Gobber: Well, thank Thor for that." And then Anna and kristoff came along with Olaf and sven to Hiccup and Elsa and welcomed them.

Anna: Elsa, this place is really great. it's really good." She looked everywhere on towards the falls and forests on the island, which impressed her.

Elsa: Yeah, you're right. We should be safe now." She smiled at her.

Tuffnut:"yes, My own place. I plan to build a hut, only for the bearded. Ruffnut, you're gotta stay out. Chin whiskers dont know.."Twins were liked the island they came to while Tuffnut bragged about his beard.

Snotlout:"I see a tower mainless in the shape of me. It's gonna be more tall than Eret, With Bigger Muscle." Snotlout was trying to find a place to build his house even he found where to put his house.

Eret:"Wh What?"Eret Confused Why Snotlout Say his Name.

Snotlout:"GET OT OFF MY HOUSE."

Eret:"Hey, There's a problem here?

Snotlout:"Yeah, there's a problem. Nobody showed up you've been trying to upstage me and you're just so jealous it's delutional"

Eret:"yeah delution is a good word for it"

Snotlout:"Listen Son of Eret,when hiccup looseness his chief, i'm the next in the line. Number two,because i'm clearly bonded with his family, So there's... SHOW ME SOME RESPECT"Snotlout was angry because Eret didn't listen to him.

Eret:"Strange Little Man"Eret Murmed to himself while lifted the wooden block.

Gobber:"Ah Don't make it happen. It's not your fault you're have the body of the norse god, i myself have the same problem."Gobber give Eret Advise.

Asrtrid:"Yeah Babe, He Just jealous With You."Astrid Reassure Eret And Give him A kiss on his cheek make Eret Giggle A little.

Gobber:"Blacksmith Stall Goes right here. Aaahhh."Goober surprise by a Hoggoblerss because they suddenly appeared to him

Gobber:"One, two ,three, four ,five aaahhh." Then Elsa and Anna looked at gobber, who looked so scared of Little Dragons. And then they started laughing at the funny vikings, and Elsa and Anna weren't expecting funny vikings like him before they come to Berk. Because they had some scary fantasies about them. Then hiccup talked to everyone.

Hiccup: Hold on, gang. I-I said make camp, not build a new village."

Snoutlout: who died to made you chief?" Elsa and Anna and Kristoff looked at him with an angry expression about his bad words to hiccup. But Elsa was the one who was angrier at what he said to her boyfriend. Suddenly Gothi Came And Hit Snotlout Head With Her Stick and Then gale lift snotlout up and drop him off. Elsa and Anna shook hands while they were smiling.

Hiccup:"Granted, this place is very nice, but it's not the Hidden world."

Viking:"We don't even know if this Hidden world exist." Everyone wanted to stay on the island they found because it was a perfect place for them. But hiccup insisted on not staying and looking for the Hidden world. And then Valka got close to hiccup.