Migration

Everyone went to a big place far from the village to escape from those dragons that attacked their village while Elsa was able to escape with Hiccup and they got to that big place. And it looks like there was a big meeting. Elsa stood beside the hiccup who was trying to calm his people and were beside her anna and kristoff, and Anna seemed so worried and confused by the Dragons she had seen attacking the village, And who was that person who did this. After Hiccup tried to calm his people and he turned to fishlegs.

Hiccup:"Fishlegs, have you ever seen that species of dragon before?" Fishlegs was gonna tell him something until he passed out. It was all the Vikings very angry from grimmel who attacked their village until one of them punched the other. 

Hiccup: Did you miss the part where we almost die? Have you seen my house? This is a new kind of enemy, and I underestimated him. Now that's on me. But I will not do that again." 

Snoutlout: We're Vikings. We don't run from a fight. At least, I don't. You might." He was pointing his finger towards eret.

Valka: I'm with Eret, We have take this threat seriously and protect Queen Elsa and Queen Anna from this threat." Elsa and Anna looked at Valka, and they were a little shocked by what she said. Then Elsa looked at hiccup with sadness because of what happened, and Valka noticed that. Then Valka put her hand on her back to comfort her, and then Elsa looked at her and smiled a little. And Valka was so happy that her son loved such a wonderful girl like her. Then the Hiccup looked at Elsa and she looked at him and then smiled at each other. Elsa had loved that wonderful smile of him. Then hiccup turns around and looks at his people again.

Hiccup: Grimmel is just a sign of the times our enemies are getting smarter, more determined. We're not just overcrowded we are exposed and vulnerable. Short of full blown war and risking everyone we love, I don't... I don't see a way of staying here any longer." Everyone was shocked by what hiccup said, and they were angry about it, while Anna and Elsa were completely shocked by what hiccup said and they kept quiet because they didn't want to interfere. Then Astrid grabbed her axe and hit him on the table to silence them all until they calmed down. And Astrid sat down and told hiccup to continue

Hiccup: If we want to live in peace with our dragons and protect Queen Elsa from this enemy, we need a better plan."

Gobber: So, what are you saying, chief?" gobber was standing off his chair next to Astrid.

Hiccup: I'm saying we have to disappear off the map. take the dragon to a place where no one will find them." Then one of the Vikings talked to the chief

Viking: and where might that be?" then Elsa talked to him

Elsa: He's talking about a quest for the Hidden world." Then another Viking talked to hiccup.

Viking: So, what will you do with Queen Elsa?" Elsa was surprised to ask the Vikings, and she knew he was right because she couldn't leave Arendelle.

Hiccup: She can't go back to Arendelle, even if she does, Grimmel will follow her until he gets it. And I won't allow it. I'll protect her as much as I can." Elsa was shy about what hiccup said because he wanted to do for her, and then she smiled at him and she was blushing. Then a Viking talked and asked him about the Hidden World.

Hiccup: My father was obsessed with it when I was a boy. He made notes and maps in search of the ancestral home of all dragons, tucked away somewhere beyond the edge of the world. It may be the solution we need. We are dragon people. It's where be belong.. Look, I know this is our home my father left me to protect it. But Berk is more than this place. We are Berk. The people, The dragons. I say Berk is wherever we go!" Then all of a sudden, Tuffnut and Olaf, who were bored by the chief's talk, stood up and said with enthusiasm.