This is Berk

In Berk

Hiccup was standing next to the big dragon they rescued off trappers ship, Fishlegs had named him crimson gorgutter. Some villagers started giving fish to new dragons and welcomed them. And hiccup's friends were wearing their armor.

Snotlout:"ah, you're welcome. You're welcome, I took on, like hundred trappers, A-a thousand trappers." Snotlout took his mask which looked like a wild nightmare Dragon, and it was red like all his armor.

Ruffunt:"All with burning undies Ha-ha-ha" She started laughing at it, and snotlout seem's pretty upset. And then Tuffnut boasted about his thick beard that looked like his hair.

Tuffnut:"My Thick,full beard almost caught on fire"

Ruffnut:"Ugh,just, just stop."

Snotlout approached hiccup's mother and started talking to her.

Snotlout:"So, uh, hiccup's mom, any notes on my bone crushing assault or was it pretty much perfect?"

Valka:"Oh, it was indescribable, and please call me Valka. It has been a year." She started to caress the dragon head that was next to her.

Snotlout:"First Name Basis Hmmm"

Hiccup:"I think the real of the day was toothless, isn't the right bud? what we would do you without you king of dragons! what we would do?" He started caress his dragon's head and Toothless was enjoying it. And then Astrid showed up behind snotlout, and she was always angry.

Astrid:"Well we could train a lot of harder for one, that was pretty sloppy!" Astrid was wearing armor, she was blue, she had her mask removed, Her hair was blond and tall with a braid behind her back.

Valka:"Astrid, uh, does have a point, perhaps you all rely a little too much on your dragons and not enough on one another." 

Snotlout:"See? That's exactly what I was saying. Just listen up, guys!" He Came from behind Astrid and pushed her away from him ,and then approached hiccup and hit him in Butt.

Snotlout:"Yeah, your mom's super impressed me. I'm like the son she always wanted." Then suddenly, a little dragon came down from Fishlegs armor and quickly went towards the big dragon.

Fishleg:"fishmet, you found a new friend
."he said to little dragon.The Little Dragon went to dragon feet and started playing with him, and then the big dragon looked at him and started to get excited. He started moving towards the baby dragon and hitting the ground hard, and moving his tail fast until his tail hit the Vikings ' heads. And His tail was also hit by a lot of wood that some Vikings were carrying, And then the Dragon started to walk away from the Little Dragon and he playing with him and he hitting the ground hard. Hiccup got away from them because he was close to them and Then the Dragon accidentally crashed into a huge statue and knocked it into the buildings until it hit each other and crashed and fell into the sea. And as the buildings fell, the Dragons were moving away so they wouldn't get hurt from the buildings falling. Hiccup was so nervous about the fall of the buildings. Then Gobber came from behind hiccup and he was so angry about the buildings falling down.

Bobber:"Ugh,What good is having the king of dragons around! if he  can't keep the order?" He said to hiccup in anger. Hiccup's turning into toothless

Hiccup:"Hey Bud... you Wanna..... Do Something Here?" Toothless turn around Toward the huge dragon and shouted him to stop playing, toothless it was alpha, The big dragon was afraid of him and bowed in front of him.

Gobber:"And where do you suppose we put these ones?" he said to hiccup

Hiccup:"Aahh We'll Make A room."He said to him sarcastically as he moved his hand, Then gobber became afraid of something and hit his artificial hand in the belly of hiccup in error and make him suffer and hold his stomach

Gobber:"You brought back a hobgobbler! They're a bad woman we're cursed." He was pointing at a little dragon, and hiccup started laughing at him for being afraid of him. And then Valka here she comes in front of the Little Dragon and grabbed him and started checking him out.

Valka:"Nonsense. what harm could he do? No injuries. They're all a little shaken but otherwise healthy. Now, who's hungry?" She said to the little dragon if he was hungry while she held him, Then suddenly one of the Vikings came to hiccup in a hurry and said.

Viking:"Chief, Your Friend Queen Elsa Is Here Riding A Water Horse."

Hiccup:"What!" Hiccup was shocked by the sudden of Elsa Arrival , and he had no idea she were coming. But he was happy that he could stay more time with Elsa

Hiccup:"I Thought Anna Come Here Just With Kristoff. But Why Anna Don't Come?" Hiccup thought to himself while he walking to The Dock.

(Few Minutes Earlier)

Elsa was asleep, her pretty face was smiling and she seemed to be having a good dream. And it looks like the dream was about Hiccup. While kristoff was sleeping next to Sven and Olaf, he was sleeping on top of him. They heard Anna calling them from outside the ship.

Anna:"Elsa, Nokk Is Waiting You in Outside."Anna said from behind the door of Elsa's room But because of her yelling, kristoff and Olaf and Sven woke up. Then Olaf and he spoke half asleep.

Olaf:"Are we already there?" He said to kristoff while he get down from Sven.

Kristoff:"I think that." He said half asleep

Elsa woke up, and she was so happy because she didn't have a bad dream about hiccup. Elsa was still wearing her white dress she wore earlier, and she was beautiful in them. she thought hiccup would like that. And then she came out of her room and she saw Anna And Nokk outside, and she seemed surprised and shocked at the same time. Anna turned to Elsa and said her enthusiastically.

Anna:"Look's Like Nokk Is Enthusiast To rode with you to Berk."Anna Said Teasing Elsa.

Elsa:"Hey boy, Ready For A Ride?"Elsa Asking Nokk While Him Nodded His Head

Elsa:"Hey Anna I'll Go to Berk First With My Water Pony Okay?"

Anna:"Okay Then. Have You Two."

Elsa:"We Will."

Elsa Get Up To A top of Nokk And Walking Across the Sea. While She See the village they were about to reach, and was surprised by what she saw. There were lots and lots of dragons everywhere, even at sea near the ship. But what surprised Elsa more was when She saw a lot of colored buildings. There were lots and lots of colored buildings, and it was so great, even with dragons.

Elsa:"Wow, it's Like Paradise right Boy?" She Was very Surprised And Nokk Mumble In Agreement.

Elsa:"Look boy, it's Hiccup!".Elsa had looked at him quickly and her cheeks were a little red and she smiled.

Viking:"Welcome to paradise, Are you Queen Elsa?" Elsa were surprised to say to the village it was a paradise, but she agreed with him because the place was like it.

Elsa:"Yes, Can you tell chief hiccup we're here?" He shook the old man his head and running to the chief and Nokk dissapered in the water.

Elsa:"i'm so excited to see him" She said in her thoughts.

(End)