Chapter 4

"Someone is at the door" Jacob called and didn't get up.

You come out of the kitchen and slowly opened the door.

"Dr Lecter" you say.

"Is anything the matter (y/n)?" he asked. "you seemed most distressed on the phone.

You nod silently as you feel a hand clamp down on your shoulder and the door being opened wider.

"who is this (y/n)?" he asked staring at Hannibal.

"Jacob this is Dr Lecter" you say

Hannibal's eyes widened and then narrowed in slight anger.

"Dr Lecter is a my friend from the um"

"From the museum" Hannibal said. "I need (y/n) just to see some artifacts"

"can it wait?" Jacob sneered not letting go of your shoulder.

"I assure you sir it is of the utmost importance" Hannibal said, charming Jacob.

"Fine" he said letting to of your shoulder and pinching your butt. "I want you home in two hours" he said and you collapse into Hannibal.

"Let's get you out of here" he said.

You get into his car and cover your eyes with your hands, almost doubling and throwing up over in fear and anxiety.

"I will phone the police" he said. "you are safe with me" he said gently.

Hannibal placed a gentle hand on your thigh and rubbed it gently. "I will make everything better" he lets go of you and puts on some gentle classical music.

You relax slightly and you walk out and into a largish house. Hannibal locked the car and locked the house.

As Hannibal phoned the police you sat on the couch, biting your fingers. They had mostly healed as you had managed to stop but they became targets of your frustration and soon they started to bleed.

Hannibal knelt in front of you and held your hands. "Stop" he said gently. He slipped into your hand a small clicker button. "Use this"

You twirl it in your hands and click it over and over.

"I will get the brunch which I had made" he said and leads you into the nicely furnished dinning room. "You are safe" he said and in front of you he put a full English breakfast.

Eating full Englishes was one of your favourite things to do when you where in England and this was the best one you had ever tasted.

"Thank you-" you mumbled. "For saving me"

"I am always here for you" he said. "No matter the time of day. How did Jacob get here?" Hannibal asked

"I woman I know in England who I was close to told him my address and number."

"Why?" he asked.

"She said he changed. But he hadn't"

"and undid all the work we had done" he said.

You nod and wipe away tears. "I should have been stronger"

"You should have told me sooner" he said.

"your right" you said. "I didn't want to worry you unnecessarily." you said.

"Please do" he said and you nod. "Trust me"

"I do" you say and he smiles.

"I am glad you do"  he said as the bell rung. It was the police.

He led them in and sat you in the couch as you explained everything which happened.

"(y/n) wants to apply for a restraining order against him" Hannibal said. You look at him. You had never said that but you throught it was best.

"Yes" you say and the police officer nodded.

"We will arrest him and it will go to court for what he has done." the police woman said. "you had better stay with this gentleman or another person for a couple of days until you feel ready to go home." she said and stood up.

"Thank you" Hannibal said and showed her to the door.

"I should go" you say.

"not as they are just arresting Jacob." Hannibal said. "You need to get your mind off him. Stay here until at least 7pm."

"I will be a bother." you say.

"None of the sort" he said. "You must stay"

"Thank you" you said."I am not sure how to repay you" you say.

"me knowing you are safe is repaying me enough." he said and smiled "now would you like some coffee?"