Chapter 3

Warning : abuse

You had driven home with Jacob next to you and he convinced you that he should stay the night. You set up the guest bedroom for him to sleep. He however seemed adiment for you and him to return to the UK, talking about packing and selling the house.

You didn't want to leave but you couldn't stand up to him. He hasn't changed much if at all and you hated it. You wanted to leave but he was in your house watching Midsummer murders on your TV.

"I would like you to leave" you said silently.

"What?"

"I said I would like you to leave". You say louder. "I-I don't want you in my house anymore."

He turned to you. "well that was a fast change want it Hun?" he said. "First you are agreeing to come to England and now you are pussying out?" he laughs and grabs your wrist. "You are nothing with out me." he said. "I am doing a world a favour by getting you out of the dating market. None would want you. You are sad and pathetic. Now get packing." he shouted.

You cower from him and you nod slightly.

"You make me so angry" he hisses.

"I'm sorry" you whisper

"You should be you little pest" he shouted and went back to watching he show.

You felt hopeless and alone. "Hannibal wouldn't want me to contact him outside of working hours" you said to yourself "I don't want to make him worry"

The next day you wake up to see Jacob sleeping in front of the TV. He woke with a start and yawned, stretching.

"So what's for breakfast?" he asked, looking over at you.

"I don't have much in" you say. "Today I was planning on having brunch with Dr lecter"

"Who's Dr Lecter?" Jacob asked annoyed.

"A work friend" you say.

"who would want to be friends with you?" he asked laughing "you aren't going"

You nod degectedly and sit on the couch.

"What are you doing?" he asked. "I want food" he said.

You nod and get up as he slaps you on the bum as you walk towards the kitchen.

She is late. It is very unlike her. Hannibal stood in his kitchen tapping his foot and checking his watch.

He picked up his phone and diled your number.

"Hello?" you said.

"ah (y/n)" hannibal said over the phone. "Are you okay?"

"Oh yes" you say hurriedly.

"Who's on the phone?" Jacob shouted from the sitting room.

"None Jacob" you say, covering the mic.

"You seem stressed" Hannibal said. "Is everything okay?"

"um. Yeah" you say in a voice which made Hannibal worried.

"I have got to go" you say an sout the phone down on him.

Hannibal locked his house and got into the car. Something was up and he wanted to find out. He wanted to protect you from what ever it was and did not mind getting his hands dirty in the process. His worst fear would soon be realised as he pulls up to your house and knocks on the door.