uno.

'i don't like you. get me a somebody else.'

elora gonzales has worked at 'new jersey asylum' for a while now and has not once experienced someone as bad as mattia polibio so when she was handed a clip board with all of his information on it she couldn't believe her eyes.

"seventy one kills!" she gasps and she look up at one of her coworkers , graziana. "four injured and that got out alive.." elora's eyes were wide as she read the information. she'd never experienced anything like it.

"room, two hundred and six," graziana read aloud. "that's at the top floor. good luck." she grins and can't help but let out a little laugh. elora rolls her eyes and groans before the two girls walk into the elevator. "who have you got to go and see?" elora asks looking as her friends paper.

"mary," she huffed and pressed the button to her floor and elora soon doing the same. "she's having one of her break outs again. none of her family have come to visit since last year for her birthday." graziana explained. "she's only seventeen."

"wow, what parents do that? send their child to an asylum and not even visit?" elora shook her head as she scoffed. "why's she in this hell whole anyways?" she wondered. the blonde headed girl looks down at her clip board. "she killed her pet cat and then almost fed it to her family.." she trailed off in shock.

"okay," elora nodded. "now i see why they don't want to visit." graziana chuckles before walking out of the elevator. "see you on lunch break, el." she waves and elora waves back. "good luck, gray." the doors shut again and and the lift continued going up until a 'ding' noise was heard and the doors open once again and elora to walk out.

the 5"7 girl made her way to room two hundred and six and lightly knocked on it. there was no noise. she scoffed and rolled her eyes before walking in and seeing him laying down on the uncomfortable bed staring the the ceiling.

mattia polibio. he was the one of the well known killers in new jersey and everyone feared him. that's why elora's palms were sweating as she walked in.

mattia hadn't noticed her presence because he was still staring at the ceiling that was painted white but had many damp yellow stains from when it had rained and leaked through. mattia had his hands laying on his chest and one leg bent.

elora couldn't take her eyes off of him. he had tattoos on his arms and a few very small tattoos on his face... such as a tear drop. she gulped. he looked intimidating. very intimidating. elora built up the courage to clear her throat.

a smirk grew on mattia's lips as he looked over at the girl that was standing in the room holding papers. she was wearing black
see-through tights , a black pencil skirt that fitted her curves nicely and a white blouse with her brown hair straightened.

mattia licked his lips and sat up. he winked at the girl and she rolled her eyes and grabbed a chair and sat down on it. "hello mr polibio," elora began as she brought out a pair of black glasses and put them on before opening a folder. "my name is , gonzales—" she was rudely cut of by mattia laughing.

"your name is , gonzales?" he bows his head to hide his laughing. "that's a shit name." elora knitted her eyebrows together as she stared daggers him. "that's my last name , mr polibio." she tried to calmly say. "what's your first name?" he asks as he sits back against the cold brick wall.

"that is something i am not aloud the share with you, mr polibio."

mattia rolled his eyes and stood up before walking of to a small metal water fountain in the corner of the room and bending down. he pressed a small button and the water sprouted out touching his lips and taking tiny sips of the water.

elora couldn't help but stare at the murderer. he was very attractive but she had to soon stop looking because the thought of her boyfriend, mariano popped into her head. she removed her gaze from him and back down to the papers with mattia's face on it.

"how are you feeling today, mr polibio?" elora asks as mattia wipes the dripping water from his mouth and walks behind her then bending down to her ear. "good, now that i've seen your pretty face." he smirks sending shivers down her back and the heat of his breath making her hairs stick up.

"you're not aloud to flirt with me, mr polibio." elora warned as she watched him move away from her and sit back on the bed, smirking. "who said i was flirting , gonzales? i was only paying a compliment."

elora blushed and shook her head and looking down at her lap making sure not to show mattia what he'd done to her. "have you eaten today?" she asks him looking up to see in twiddling around with his thumbs. "yes." he answers.

"is there anything you want to do?" she asks him another question and he smirks again. "well, i haven't had any action in a while and i'm really hor-" elora cut him short. "no! i'm sorry i didn't mean it like that. i meant is there anything you need to talk about? need to get off of your chest? because if there is then you can tell me."

mattia started chuckling as he shook his head and looked down before looking back up with a serious face. "i don't like you," he honestly said and elora knitted her eyebrows together. "get me somebody else." he commands.

"and why don't you like me?" she squints her eyes. "because, you're a bitch and you're lucky i'm in this place with no weapons because if i was i would slit your throat open and watch you bleed out." elora nods. "pleasant," she sighs and gets up. "have you had your medicine yet?" she wonders as she gathers up her things. mattia shook his head.

"wow, a boy of many words has gone silent." she chuckles and opens the door. "i'm not a boy!" he snaps causing elora to jump a little at the loud voice. "and no i haven't had my pills yet." he then calmly spoke.

at first, elora didn't have a clue as to why he needed his medicine but when she looked at the paper and saw his medical report it all made sense on how he'd be calm one minute and angry the next.

he was bipolar. he'd suffered from it all his life. at one point , elora felt bad for him but soon overcame that once he slammed the room door shut making a gust of wind blow in her face.

elora rolls her eyes and made her way back to the elevator. she couldn't wait to go home.

*.•*✞♥︎

"so," mariano began as he placed a plate of food down on the table for elora and him. "how was your day?" he asks. she sighs and takes a bite of the pizza he'd made himself. "pretty different." she answered and took another bite of the mozzarella pizza. "why's that?" mariano raises an eyebrow as he takes a seat down in front of her.

"i have a new patient. his names mattia polibio—" mariano's mouth hung open. "as in the mattia polibio?" elora nods. "he's a pain in the ass." she complains making mariano laugh. "i missed you." he pouts and elora copies his actions. "really? i missed you too."

"how about," he begins as he stands up and walks over to her and kneels down beside her. "we forget the pizza and go upstairs?" he suggests and elora quickly nods and wraps her arms around his neck, attaching her lips to his as he brought her upstairs.

that was one night elora would never forget but there are plenty more she'd definitely not be able to forget later on in life, just not with mariano but somebody she loves so much.