cinquantacinque

'mattia, it's for you.'

mattia

i was in the kitchen sitting at the island sorting through boxes that had been delivered.

it had been a week since elora and i were good again and i couldn't be happier. we were together almost everyday. we were going to see each other today but she had stuff to do with the fabinho's.

"hey, boss." a flirtatious voice spoke. i turned my head around and saw hannah making her way over to me.

for some reason she looked different. she'd changed. she was a lot less shy and was forwards about things.

she also changed the way she dressed. she went from jeans and a plain t-shirt to pencils skirts and vests.

if i'm being honest she did look good but it's not like i'd choose her over elora. i'd have to have my mind tricked to do that.

"uh, hey, hannah." i awkwardly smile and look back down at the boxes. i felt her put her hand on my shoulder and i looked back up at her and pushed her hand off of me.

"don't touch me." i sternly said and she huffed and rolled her eyes.

"you know you want me," she smirked and twirled her hair around her finger and licked her lips. "you just won't admit it because of you're girlfriend."

i rolled my eyes and stood up. "go away." i hissed and she sighed and then walked away.

i sat back down and shook my head and continued going through the boxes.

+

i was now sat in the living room talking with alejandro when kairi came in with a letter in his hand.

"mattia, it's for you." kairi sid and handed me the letter. i thanked him and opened it.

mattia polibio,

congratulations, i heard your princess finally forgave you for 'leaving her for dead.' i'm very pissed that she didn't die, i mean she has been shot twice by mariano and i but oh well, i guess it takes more then a bullet to kill her. am i right? don't worry, this isn't over, mattia. i know where you were before you joined the mafia life and i'm not afraid to tell the police that i know where you are and they can easily put you straight back into the mental institution. have a wonderful like,

yours truly, mason heller <3

fucking bitch. who does he think he isv sending me this shit and then having the audacity to put a fucking heart at the end of it.

i quickly got up out of my seat and threw the letter onto the floor.

"what was it?" alejandro asks and picks the letter back up and begins to read it.

"what a dick." ale mumbled under his breath and shook his head.

"what? what does it say? who's it from?" kairi asks.

"it's from mason. he said that he knows where mattia is and he can easily put him back in the mental institution." alex explained and kairi nodded.

"don't listen to him, mattia. he's full of shit." kairi reassured and i shook my head.

"but he's not though. he got graziana to tell elora that he was going to kill her mother and he did. he said he'd elora and he made us think he did." i panic.

my chest was rising very facts and i had to sit down because i started to feel dizzy.

"mattia breathe." alejandro almost yelled as he shook me.

"i-i can't.." i shook my head as i struggled to breathe. "i-i can't g-go back there."

"and you're not gonna go back there— kairi call elora— listen, mason won't do that. it'll make him look like a pussy. putting you back there."

third person

kairi ran away to his phone and dialed elora's number and waited for her to answer.

"hey kai, what's up?" her cheery voice wondered.

"elora, can you get here?" he asks really fast causing elora to worry.

"yeah, totally. why? what happened?" she asked as she walked out of the building she was in for a meeting and to her car.

"it's mattia. he's having a panic attack."

"okay, i'll be there in a minute." elora told him and hung up as she got in her car and began driving to mattia's house.

once she finally made it she walked into the house and to the living room where she saw mattia struggling to breathe on the sofa and alejandro kneeling by the side of him telling him to take slow breaths and kairi standing up running a hand through his hair, worried about his best friend.

elora's eyes widen and she runs over to mattia. "mattia!" she yelled and he looked at her and her eyes softened. "mattia please, you need to take slow breaths."

mattia tried to do that but it didn't work. elora kneeled down in front of mattia and got in between his legs and held his hands.

"mattia look at me." she demanded and he did so. "slow breaths."

suddenly, hannah comes running downstairs with a worried face. she looks down at mattia and gasps. "what happened?"

"he's having an orgasm! what does it look like?!" elora sarcastically said and rolled her eyes.

"uh, get him to hold his breath. it's what my biology teacher taught me. holding your breath can stop a panic attack."

"well how do i get him to hold his breath?" elora asked as she looked at the two boys next to her.

"kiss him!" alejandro yelled and she quickly nodded.

she placed her hands on his cheeks and brought him close to her. she smashed her lips into his and he instantly kissed back.

(teen wolf tingzzzz)

everyone could see he was becoming calmer as the kiss went on. mattia placed a hand on the lower of her back and his other one on her neck.

they eventually pulled away and they put their foreheads together and didn't even realize that ale, kai and hannah had left the room.

"are you okay, now?" elora gently whispered and he nodded.

"thank you."

"it's no problem."

ok so yeah. if u can't tell already but the small plot is to do with hannah liking mattia and elora becoming jealous and shit. but bruh, the situation with mattia calling nickis baby fat has gone out of hand. ppl are telling him to slice his wrists n die like wtf. so that person is telling us that they've never called a baby fat? uhh ok then. tell me ur guys' thoughts on the situation. i wanna know how y'all feel abt it.