Spying

Rarity: Fluttershy?

Fluttershy: Yes.

Rarity: Can I come over now.

Fluttershy: Why?

Rarity: Did you forget. It's every week where I bring you Opal.

Fluttershy: Oh my, I forgot.

Fluttershy: I'm not at home.

Rarity: Why? It's very heavy raining.

Fluttershy: I'm at the bowling center.

Rarity: What are you doing there?

Rarity: Wait. Don't say it.

Rarity: You are spying on Dash and AJ, aren't you?

Fluttershy: Uhm, yes?

Rarity: I knew it.

Rarity: Tell me.

Fluttershy: What?

Rarity: What are they doing?

Fluttershy: Bowling?

Rarity: Obviously.

Rarity: Something else.

Fluttershy: Laughing.

Fluttershy: Wait. Something is about to happen.

Rarity: What?!

Fluttershy: I don't know what Rainbow said but AJ is blushing.

Rarity: Quick, interrupt them.

Fluttershy: Why?

Rarity: Because... Uhm

Rarity: For Sunset. You know.

Fluttershy: Oh no. I know.

Rarity: You got this.

in the bowling center

Rainbow and AJ are talking with each other, as Fluttershy is sneaking on to them. She chose an angle where they can't see here. Suddenly Rainbow took out her phone and saw there were 30 new notifications. "Fluttershy. Come out, I know you are here" She said and AJ looked confused at her. Fluttershy stand up and waved at them "Hi" "What are ya doin' here" AJ looked at her still surprised why Rainbow knew it.

"Dash why did ya know Fluttershy is here" "Oh god AJ. Look at you phone" AJ looked down on here phone. Applejack put her hand around Rainbow Dash "Why does Raity want ya to stop me bowling with my pal?" She asked not noticing that Dash was blushing because of that interaction. "She said I should do it for Sunset and Twilight." Fluttershy responded. "And what have they to do with us?" AJ still not aware of anything. "Uhm, you know. Rainbow was going...." Rainbow Dash looked angered in Fluttershys eyes making her freeze.

"Hey Fluttershy. What did ya want to tell me" "Uhm... N-nothing?" "But you said Rainbow was goin' what?" Rainbow chuckled "I was going to t-toss this bowling ball and make a s-strike" "Ya sure 'bout that?" "Totally" Rainbow grabbed a ball and toss it to the cones. AJ bursted out in  laughter as she missed every single cone. "It's not funny" Dash screamed in anger as she ran out of the bowling center. "Well, that's a thing" AJ said to Fluttershy as the also left the building.