More Problems

Sunset: I think it might got worse.

Sci-Twi: What happend now?

Sunset: We played on the ground as Dash screamed that Bob should take the lighter away.

Sci-Twi: Okay?

Sunset: Then she grabbed the lighter of the floor grabbed me by my hand and pulled me outside.

Sci-Twi: That makes no sense.

Sunset: I don't know but we are now standing outside and she is crying.

Sci-Twi: Crying?

Sunset: Yes crying. And when I ask her why she says that her house is burning.

Sci-Twi: Burning? But why should it.

Sunset: She thinks that Bob lit her living room.

Sci-Twi: I'll go get the others. We'll be ther in an hour.

Sunset: Ok. I'll try to calm her down.

at Rainbows place

Dash and Sunset are standing in front of the house. Dash holds her hands as if she holds hands with someone. Sunset thought that she might hold hands with Bob and Elise.

"Sunset" Someone whispered.

"Sunset" She turned around looking at Dash "Did you say something?" Dash still crying doesn't respond.

"Sunset" There it was again, but Dash lips didn't move.

"Sunset" It starts echoing and sounded more like from a child?

"Sunset"

Sunset turned way from Dash and whispered to herself "Okay. It just got a lot more creepy"

"Sunset" There it was again. She quickly turned back and two figures are standing beside Dash. Sunset rubbed her eye's 'It can't be'. She looked again and those two figures look like children. They didn't really had a skin and clothes. They more looked like dark mist or some kind of dust.

Sunset backed up a few steps. "Dash? Who are those two?" she asked Dash with a worried tone. Dash looked at here "Sunset don't be silly. You know them." Sunset looked shocked and thought 'Could it be? Could those two figures be Bob and Elise?'

She turned away looking at the house. She looked even more shocked as she saw that it was on fire. But it wasn't that normal kind of fire. The fire was cold and didn't do any damage.

Then Dash and those two figures went inside the house leaving Sunset there, standing with her mouth open still not being able to comprehend what's going on.