Bryan x Inpu part 2

No pov:

Inpu couldn't believe what he just saw. He saw poor Bryan in a noose strangling to breath.

"T-This can't be happening! I-It's all a dumb joke!" Inpu cried, forcing himself to think it's fake. 'Kae! She can help! Yeah!' Inpu thought to himself, bringing an unconscious body of his husband with him. 'Ok I'm almost there!' Inpu said, running to where Kae was. When he arrived he saw Kae talking to Bri, Bryan's sister. 'Oh of course when it involves her brother she'd be here! Doesn't matter! He needs help!' He thought, running over to Kae and Bri.

"No time to ask what happened just help him!" Inpu, showing Bryan to Kae and Bri. Kae gasped while Bri had looked shocked.

"Not again..." Bri could only start to cry at the sight of her brother. "Again!? When did this happen!" Inpu screamed in agony, realizing his husband felt like this before.

"You mean last year at camp when you wouldn't let anyone see him but me..."

"Yes! And after the seductive Rose was gone! You all treated him terribly so he had to stay with me to get away from stress! Of course he tried to hang himself the day after I let him stay!!" Bri was full on crying at this point. Inpu felt as if this was somehow his fault, he let this happen...he let his husband kill himself, Inpu couldn't bear it. He started doing cpr on Bryan trying to see if it would work. Here and there Inpu would stop to see if Bryan had a heart beat. Inpu was going to give up until he heard something start thumping in Bryan's chest.

A miracle, is what Inpu called it. Kay and Bri helped Inpu as much as they could but they didn't know how to. Inpu kept doing the same thing over and over until they heard something that made their hearts explode in happiness, Bryan was beginning to open his eyes and beginning to breathe normally.

"I-I got him!" Inpu yelled in excitement hugging Bryan to death. They knew Inpu really misses Bryan but not like this. This was plain out adorable.

"Aww you guys are so cute!!" Bri was fangirling to the point Kay had to calm her down which never happened before.

"I-Inpu?" Bryan said starting to realize their position blushing at it. Inpu couldn't decide if he wanted to scold Bryan or cuddle him.

"You gave us a scare! Why would you even do that! You do t need everyone to love you to know your love! I love you and so does Bri, Kay, Jyles, Xylo, and many others!" Inpu said giving Bryan a not so happy look.

Bryan look away in shame and sadness, Inpu had never yelled at him before like this. Bryan started to tear up making Inpu feel bad.

"I'm sorry love, just don't do that again, promise?" Bryan smiled at Inpu's words. "I'll try" Bryan said giving Inpu an honest smile.

"Thank you" Inpu placed a kiss on Bryan's head before standing up and holding his hand out for Bryan. Bryan gladly accepted it and stood up. Inpu pulled him into a hug before saying, "I love you darling"