Molten x Jon

Molten pov:

I know it's dumb to have a crush on a human if your another species, but I really love Jon, I mean who wouldn't!? He's just so cute and handsome and se- No! You can't think that way! He's your boss! And besides someone like him gotta be dating  someone. "Um molten you Ok? You look kinda red" Jon said waving his hand in front of mine.

Apparently I just stopped talking mid sentence during our conversation. Man I'm gonna hate to bring the news about Bryan's death to him.

He and Bryan may have had there ups and downs, but they loved each other like brothers. "Yeah sorry Jon just thinking." "Good! I thought something happened! Anyways what did you want to talk about?" 'I can't tell him! It'll hurt him so much!' "U-Um well I wanted to inform you about Bryan." "About Bryan? How do?" Jon said looking at me really concerned now. "Um well you should know I tried to save him by exchanging his organs with animatronic part...."
Jon was more shocked than concerned but soon

concerned came back onto his face. He tried to hide it but I could tell. "What happened..?" Jon said with worries now filling his voice. "Um well he went to GlitchTrap with the portal timer or what he thought was the portal timer! It was a fake but anyway! GlitchTrap shot Helpy but it was supposed to hit baby but Helpy jumped in the way! Then he was trying to hit me but Bryan got in the way-" Before I could continue Jon bursted out into tears. "I-I should've been a better friend! I-I should've tried harder I-I!" I cut him off mid sentence by kissing him. "It wasn't your fault. If anything it's mine. I should've tried harder."

He cried for a good 5 minutes before coming over to me and snuggling my chest. "What's this for?" "Nothing just wanted to say I love you and I'm sorry." He liked me back. I can't believe it! He liked me back! "M-Molten...? What happened exactly?" Jon said snuggling up to me. "Well he was about to fire at me but Bryan got in front of me and took the hit... sorry I costed you your best friends life..." "Hey! D-Don't be sorry! Y-You tried! Now cuddle me back!" Jon said joking around at the end. "Okay! You'll get your cuddles!!" I said back jokingly. "Good." Jon said as I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm sorry for this." I looked down at Jon confused of what that might mean, but he kisses me before I can do anything.

I kissed back almost immediately. We kissed for a few minutes before breaking apart because he had to breath. "Sorry for that Molten" "Don't be love, I enjoyed it." I said, swishing his hair away from his eyes. "Really?" "Mhm" I said kissing him again. We parted for air again. "I'm sleepy now let me sleep." "Fine." I put him in my lap and let him fall asleep.

He fell asleep a few minutes after I set him on my lap and soon fall asleep a few minutes after him. 'I love you my Jester.'