Molten X Bryan

This wasn't requested by anyone this was requested by one of my really close friends requested this.(Little bit inspired)

No one pov

Bryan was just sitting in his office working on his computer, completely ignoring anyone and everyone who tried to convince him to stop. This of course didn't go unnoticed by his animatronic friends. They were worried and a bit upset that he wouldn't talk to them, so they decided to come up with a plan to make him talk to them and figure out the problem.

Molten pov

"So that's the plan understood?" Lefty said. We were coming up with a plan to make Bryan talk to us, he had been cooped up in his office doing work and who knows what else and it had to stop. We all have our own forms of yes to signify we understood. The plan was for them to distract him, and while they would be doing that I'd be in the vents ready for my cue to grab him from behind with my wires until he spilled.

Lefty Pov

We decided to go with my plan to get Bryan to talk to us. Molten is going to be the one to hold him still. I have another plan to make my ship sail but I need molten to be in a separate room. Once molten left the room I explained to the others that while molten had Bryan tied up in his wires we would sneak out and lock the door with the two of them in there until the ship said.

No one pov

Lefty and the other animatronics were walking towards Bryan's office with molten in the vents waiting for his cue. Once they reached the office they each took turns talking to Bryan seeing if he would reply, sadly he didn't reply to them. Molten was waiting for them all to stop talking to grab Bryan with his wires, not know of the other plan lefty had in mind.

Bryan pov

All of the animatronics came in the office taking turns talking to me, I didn't reply to them and focused on my work. Once they stoped taking turns talking it went silent, when out of know where I feel something rap around my waist pulling me up towards the vent. I automatically knew who it was. Molten... "Now!!" Lefty screamed as he and all the other animatronics besides Molten left the room, locking the door on there way out. "What heck!" Molten screamed from above me, getting out of the vents and onto the floor, still holding me up in the air. "Soooo, you didn't plan this?" I asked trying to distract molten while escape from his wires. "No I wasn't included in this part, stop try to break free!" Molten yelled with annoyance in his voice. "Alright! Fine jeez!" I yell obviously annoyed that my plan didn't work.

Molten pov

Bryan was trying to get out of my grasp, it was starting to get annoying so I yelled at him "Rude much..." He whispered under his breath 'wanna play like that huh?' I thought to myself. "Fine wanna play like that huh?" I said teasingly. "Wh-What do you mean by that?" Bryan said nervously. "Oh nothing." I say as I start moving some more wires to his sleeves to roll them up because he's been wearing his jacket more than normal. "H-Hey stop molten!" Bryan yelled obviously hiding something. "What's wrong Bryan hiding something?" "N-No!" I finally got my wires to where I could roll his sleeves up. "N-Now molten I don't think you'd wanna do that!" "Yeah right." I said arguing with him. I pulled his sleeves up and there where cuts all over his wrist and arms. "What is this!" I asked kinda worried and confused. How can someone as cheerful and annoying as him be cutting himself!?!? "It's nothing..." "This doesn't look like nothing!" I screamed at Bryan, he flinched when I yelled. 'Did he think I was going to hit him?' I thought. Then lefty, Jon, and Freddy came running in. "What's with all the commotion!?!? Did y'all kiss yet!?!?" Lefty yelled. He then stoped in his tracks when he saw what was happening between me and Bryan. "Ok Bryan what the Hell!?!?!" Jon screamed. Jon was motioning me to put him down to the ground but still have him in my grasp. Bryan looked as if he was about to cry or just run away from the problem, Jon on the other hand was already cry he was looking like he'd run up to Bryan and hug him. Lefty was already hugging Bryan and rockstar Freddy didn't care what was happening he was dragged along like always. "Bryan, can you please explain what caused you to cut?" Jon asked him trying to look as calm as he could. "...I guess I just couldn't handle what's been going on and I guess that I started too blame myself for everything, that's why I would run off all the time." Bryan said on the verge of crying.

Bryan pov

I was trying to hold my tears back when molten loosened his grip on me slightly. Jon came up and hugged me a lot tighter then lefty was, I felt like I was suffocating. "I n-need air!" I spat out trying to catch my breath. "O-Oh Sorry Bryan." Lefty said as he let go of his grasp on me. "Molten could you please let me go?" "Fine but you are to stay with us and not run away got it?" "Yeah he's right ya know" Jon said agreeing with molten. "Fine I won't try and run away..." "Good!" Lefty said with a bit of happiness in his voice. "I just realized that we haven't bandaged his cuts yet" Rockstar Freddy said getting the attention of us all. "Oh shit! Your right!?!?" Jon said as he ran around the room trying to find some bandages. "Jon chill, I have bandages in one of the drawer." I said reassuring Jon that there's not reason to be running around. "Hey Bryan~" Lefty said whispering in my ear "Yeah?" "You like molten right~" Lefty said teasing me. "Lefty!!!!" I said as my face shot a bright pink color. "What is up with you two?" Jon said walking over with the bandages to wrap my arms. "Nothing!!" I say I can tell Jon, Freddy, and molten are not gonna believe that.

3rd person pov

Jon was wrapping Bryan's arms, Bryan was just thinking about what Lefty said, Lefty was whisper to molten, Molten was whispering with lefty, and Freddy just was keeping a look out so that the other animatronics didn't come into the office to see the scene they had mad while worrying for Bryan. "Soooo you like Bryan?~" Lefty whispered to Molten. Molten then lit up in a bright red color. "Yeah maybe what's it to you?" Molten whispered not paying attention to the fact that Jon had been in on Lefty's plan. "Sooo you like Molten?~" Jon teased as Bryan lit up in a bright pink color. "Jon!!!!!" Bryan yelled in a whisper. "We will leave y'all alone Molten has something to tell Bryan." Lefty said as he, Jon, and Freddy left the room. "Lefty said you wanted to tell me something?" Bryan said walking closer to Molten. "Yeah, um..." "What's wrong?" Bryan asked with confusion and worry. " Well it's easier to show you..." I said as I walked up and kissed him on the lips. It took him a few seconds to process what was happening, but when he did he melted into the kiss.

(The end bye bye now!)