Thunder and Confessions - Niam

Liam jumped sllightly as a very loud crash of thunder rang through the sky. Suddenly, his door opened, revealing the blonde little Irish boy Liam had grow to love. "Liam? Can I sleep with you?" He said shakily. Liam's heart skipped a beat, "sure Niall" he said opening his arms. Niall grinned and climbed in bed with Liam, snuggling into his chest.

Niall whimpered slightly as a flash of lightning lit up the room. Liam held him tighter, kissing his head and calming him down. Niall looked up and smiled at Liam, kissing his chin slightly.

Liam's heart sped up and he was sure Niall could feel it. He sighed, "Niall, I need to tell you something" he said nervously. Niall looked up expectantly, "what is it Liam?" he said quietly. Liam took a deep breath, "NiallI'mgayandIhaveamajorcrushonyou please don't hate me" Liam squeezed his eyes shut expecting Niall to be disgusted and run away. He opened his eyes in shock when he felt lips on his. He closed his eyes quickly again and kissed back softly.

It wasn't a heated kiss, it was soft, passionate and full of love. It was sweet and gentle, making both boys' stomachs fill with butterflies. It was the perfect first kiss.

----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~----~

I know it sucked and sorry it was so short... I don't know is this fluff? does this count as fluff? IDK. I think it's cute when they kiss and they aren't dating or when they first get together, so most of my stories will be like that. If you have something different, go ahead and ask me and I will try my best. 

Thanks for reading

COMMENT! 

PLEASE? With One Direction on top? ;)