New Friend - Narry

This story is dedicated to 16hrbourgoin because she is beautiful and amazing and helps me stay motivated :) Thank you to her and lots of love <3

~~~~~.~~~~~.~~~~~.~~~~~.~~~~~.~~~~~

Niall took a deep breath before walking in to his new school. He looked around at all the unfamiliar people and felt kind of nervous. What if they don't like him? Of course they probably wont like him when he comes out to the school, but he wanted to make a good impression!

Niall walked around the school, trying to find his first class before the bell rang. He bumped into a boy, "Oh, sorry." They both said at the same time. This caused both boys to laugh, "I'm Harry," the boy said holding his hand out. Niall took the boy's hand and shook it, "I'm Niall." He grinned.

"Oooh, an Irish lad, I like it." Harry said winking. Niall's heart sped up slightly

"Want help finding your classes?" Harry asked. Niall smiled bashfully, "yes please." Harry took his schedule, "Oh! You have all of the same classes as me!" They both smiled happily and Harry grabbed the Irish boy's hand. "Lets go! We don't want to be late!" Harry began dragging Niall down the hall towards their first class. Niall smiled slightly, he liked how happy Harry was, yet his voice was slow, and smooth with a bit of an edge. Niall's heart fluttered a bit when Harry spoke again, "Niall, welcome to Art class!" Harry grinned at Niall, causing him to smile back. Niall didn't know why, but he loved the way his name rolled off of Harry's tongue. Could he be falling for this curly haired boy? Niall chuckled slightly to himself, silly Niall, you just met this guy! Sure, Niall had to admit he was GORGEOUS, with the curly hair, the dimples, the beautiful green eyes framed with perfect eyelashes... okay, maybe he like him a LITTLE. But he would have to hide it if he wanted to stay friends with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im actually gonna leave off right there! Hahaha... I will probably do another part to this. Sorry I haven't been on in forever! My dad is a nutjob, but im alive. Btw, I just realized how many reads this has, its amazing!! So thank you for reading, have a nice day!