Ziall - Beautiful

**This oneshot is dedicated to an amazing person, she loves Ziall in this setting so I wrote her one!!! :D love ya girlie!**

*Niall's POV*

Niall was relieved when the last song of the night finally ended. "Thank you everybody, I hope you enjoyed yourselfs! Have a good rest of the night!" Louis said into his microphone. Everyone screamed and started yelling out replies and holding uo their signs for the last time. One group of girls all held up signs that made tears spring to Niall's eyes as he read it. 'One Direction - Niall = PERFECT' one read. 'Niall is nothing but ugly' said another one. The nastiest of one said, 'Niall is such a fag!' This made Niall scratch at his wrist, desperate to get to his hotel room.

Finally, they arrived at the hotel, and Niall rushed to his room without talking to any of the boys.

*Zayn's POV*

Niall was acting sort of odd after the concert. He didn't act like the happy, talkative, adorable Niall he is. He's been acting strange all week, come to think about it. Zayn thought sort of worriedly. Zayn decided to go check on Niall, make sure he was okay.

*Mean Girl's POV*

Stupid Niall, ruining the band!! He is such a fag, he deserves to feel pain! I chuckled darkly to myslelf, "and so pain he will get." I mumbled to myself while slipping a note under his hotel room door.

*Niall's POV*

I heard a rustling by my door, and decided to check what it was. It was a note! I picked up the note and read it, tears streaming down my face. I sobbed and ran to my dresser, pulling out my razor blade. I rolled up my sleeve and pressed the cold blade to my skin, hissing at the pain as I reopened a previous cut. I sobbed again and watched the blood run down my arm, feeling slightly better. I raised it again and pressed it to my skin, sighing as the stinging of the cut relieved my pain.

I jumped wgen I heard a knock at my door, and panicked.

*Zayn's POV*

I knocked on the door and heard sort of a panicked squeak. "Niall? Are you okay?" I called through the door. I heard some shuffling then a reply, "Yeah, come in its open!" I walked in to see a slightly nervous looking Niall sitting on the bed. I sat next to him, "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I said quietly. He gave me a smile, "I'm great!" But it didn't reach his eyes. "Niall, don't lie to me" I said reaching over and grabbing his wrists. He hissed and pulled his wrist back. I looked at him wide eyed for a second before saying, "Niall, show me your wrists." His eyes looked so sad, "No." He said sternley. I grabbed his hand, feeling a slight tingle. I ignored it and rolled up his sleeves, revealing many cuts all up his arm. I gasped as tears ran down my face, "why Niall, what happened to you?"

*Niall's POV*

Tears leaked out of my eyes as I told him everything. About the girls on Twitter, the girls at signings telling him he is worthless, the signs at the concert and the note. Zayn read the note and closed his eyes. "Niall, why do you believe them?" Zayn asked quietly. Niall breathed a shaky sigh. "Because its all true! I am worthless, ugly, I don't sing anywhere near as good as you guys, and I'm a... fag!" There, he said it. He was gay, and had a major crush on, the one and only, Zayn. Zayn looked at him sadly, "You are not worthless or ugly! You sing like an angel! Why would you think that you were a - a fag?" Zayn asked. Niall took a deep breath, now or never right? "Because I'm gay and I like you!" I said quickly.

*Zayn's POV*

My heart almost stopped right there. He liked me? Niall James Horan, the boy I have been crushing on for who knows how long, likes me?! So, I did the first thing I thought of. I kissed him. I just fucking kissed Niall!! He kissed me back gently, and I tilted my head, deepening the kiss. The kiss got rougher and I swiped my tounge across his lip, begging for entrance. He let me in happily, and our tounges danced together. We finally pulled away for air. "Niall James Horan, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked. And he said the one word that made my heart swell up, "Yes."

**So, what did you think?! I think this is my longest one so far!! I actually really enjoyed writing this too. Thanks to all that are reading, it really means a lot! This book (if that's what you would call it?) Has the most reads out of all, thank you so much!! Love you!**

**COMMENT**

**VOTE**

**AND STAY HAPPY!!!**