Chapter 22

Hisoka's hands weren't in any shape to throw, nonetheless even hold a ball without the help of his Bungee Gum

Hisoka's hands weren't in any shape to throw, nonetheless even hold a ball without the help of his Bungee Gum. Gon had burned through a massive amount of his Nen and Killua was the worst of all. They had taken a time out as Aurora immediately ran over to the two boys. "Give me your hands Killua." Aurora demanded.

They all looked at the boy firmly who had tried to play it off cool with his hands shoved into his pockets. Killua couldn't put any protective Nen on his hands. The power of Gon's punch must have ravaged it. If Killua had formed a protective coat over his hands, it would have countered the power of Gon's punch and cushioned it instead.

'You barbaric idiots.'

The boy stayed silent as Biscuit pulled his right arm out of his pocket, revealing his blackened and blistered hands. The damage was more severe than any of them had thought. "Aurora." Biscuit called for her as she grabbed his hands shakily. Gon looked at her with a frown. "Are you mad at us?" Gon asked the girl.

He also knew that Killua's hands would get damaged. She stared up at him with dull eyes. "Livid. I'll save that after you win this." She said before looking back down at Killua's hands, indulging them in her ice cold Nen, even further decreasing the temperature. At this point she could still feel the residual heat from the friction of the ball when Gon had sent it flying.

There was no need to worry about frostbite. If she could numb Killua's hand enough to the point that it could minimize the pain, that was what she was going to do. The two boys looked at her in surprise. Despite her monotone, her choice of words proved to them enough that Aurora had the confidence that they could win.

"I'm sorry Tsezguerra, Aurora. I can't move outside. I need Killua to hold the ball. He's the only one that can do it! If Bisky or Hisoka held the ball, I won't be able to use my full strength. The only reason why I can focus wholly on hitting the ball is because Killua's holding it for me." Gon said with a smile.

"What are you sorry for you idiot. We already knew this." Aurora kicked him since she couldn't use her hands. "Are you almost done, Aurora?" Killua asked the girl as she sent him a sharp glare that said volumes.

"You're the one who damaged your hands, have some patience! There was so much friction from the ball that it practically burned your hands to the point where I can freeze it and there won't even be any frostbite! You're in pain right now and i'm trying to numb it, so sit down for one more minute!" Aurora barked at him as he flinched at her tone, as did Gon who sweated beads.

The girl was always the scariest when she was mad at them.

By the time she was done, the girl twirled the ball in her hands, returning back to her original position outside the court. "Honestly, that throw from earlier hurt my hands and I'd like to get just a teeny bit of payback." Aurora called out to Razor, tossing the ball up into the air before catching it again, reeling her arm back. "Ugh. This wouldn't even be half as strong as Killua's throw." The girl said to herself as she swung her arm forward, sending it toward Razor and swerving to his #2, knocking it out of the ring.