𝑥𝑖𝑖𝑖.

guide !

y/n : your name
n/n : nickname

❝𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE TRAINING CAMP HAS ended and everyone has returned back to Miyagi Prefecture. Of course y/n didn't want to leave since she did befriend Bokuto and because of Kenma. She has been friends with Kenma for a few years and he lives so far away, of course she wouldn't leave so easily. Daichi had to carry her out of the gym and away from Kenma since she wouldn't let go of the poor video game addict.

y/n is now laying on her bed, playing Mario Kart on her Nintendo Switch which has a pastel case on it. She pouts as someone throws a banana peel at her character, causing her to go down in ninth place. As y/n was busy gaming, Abril sat at y/n's desk on her phone. Abril had a huge smile on her face and she couldn't wipe it off. Texting him made Abril so joyful yet no one seemed to notice.

But y/n, of course.

"Why do you look so happy?" y/n asks as she continues to play on her device.

Abril looks up, raising an eyebrow and her smile disappearing. "Huh?" Is all she lets out.

"Well, you're smiling so much. You've been smiling so much today," y/n says, sighing as she got third place.

She puts down the switch and looks over at Abril who shrugs her shoulders. "So? Am I not allowed to smile anymore?" Abril asks, a frown on her face.

"No, you are. It just looks like you slept with a hanger in your mouth or something," y/n explains, grabbing her phone as she got a text notification.

"Okay...?" Abril trails off, going back onto her phone.

"It's not like you, I mean you're Abril-- Oh my gosh, are you chatting with Tanaka?!" y/n practically shouts at the top of her lungs.

Abril groans and grabs the giant teddy bear that always sat beside y/n's desk and she throws it towards y/n, who screeches and ducks under her many and many pillows and stuffed animals.

"That is none of your business," Abril says, going back into the messaging app and the same grin from earlier reappearing onto her face.

y/n sighs and rolls her eyes, going back onto her phone to see who texted her. She expected it to be Oikawa since she spammed him with memes but it was Nishinoya. y/n smiled softly as she saw his text which was a simple 'im bored'.

∘ ───♡༉─── ∘

noya:
im bored

me:
im not
im playing mario kart

noya:
wanna facetime?

∘ ───♡༉─── ∘

y/n stared at his text message, debating whether she should facetime him or not. She looks up at Abril who is busy on her phone, a small giggle escaping her lips. y/n looks back down at her phone and replies with 'sure'.

"Abril, I'm gonna facetime Noya," y/n announces, putting her switch away.

Abril looks up and nods, standing up from her spot on the desk chair. She walks out of the bedroom, never taking her eyes off her phone. Abril soon leaves, she never says anything since she was too busy on her phone.