Chapter 7 - Name Compications

***

Chapter 7

"Like I've said before; that's for me to know and for you to NEVER find out." I plainly stated.

"And like I've also said; I'll get it outta you" he stated with assurance.

He then started to close the  space between us and I, immediately acting on impulse, took my right foot and brought his left foot up and tripped him.  He looked up at me from the floor and scowled wile saying "You know you wanna kiss me...and u also know that you can kill me if you keep doing that?!?"

"Oh relax!!!  It won't kill you! Unfortunately..." I spoke, but then quickly added under my breath, "hopefully, it'll make you shut-up."  I retorted.  With that, a small smile crept up onto my face and I couldn't help but sort of giggle.

"Hey!!  What are you laughing at??  Or might I say who are you laughing at??"

"You of course, you and your idiotic stupidity."

"Oh really??  Well ok then," he paused for a split second and thought and then said "so from now on, because of your blond hair, I'm gunna call you 'Blond-ie'.  Now who's the one laughing!!! HAHA"

I decided to give him the satisfaction by scowling at him.  He only said "so Blond-ie...whatchu smiling at??"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

He only stared at me and then with gave me the 'puppy dog look'.

"Just to let you know, don't get your hopes up in seeing is that that doesn't work on me.  But I will tell you this much; I was only thinking of me leaving here and watching you suffer as those screaming girls find you and mail you.  And speaking of the screaming cluster of girls, what WERE they doing anyways??  And why were they chasing you like that??"

____________________________________________________________________________________

-

____________________________________________________________________________________

-

____________________________________________________________________________________

-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys!! Hope you liked this chapter!!  I'm just realizing how much that I really like writing this book!!!  And what's good about it is that, when I'm writing it, I feel like I get absorbed into this whole new place; one that only consists of my characters...lol:)

BBBUUUTTT yaaa....Anyways; hey, do you guys want me to create a playlist for you guys to listen to while you read??  If you do, comment and also voting too!!!

Love y'all!!

-xxx