Chapter 11 - Problems

***

Hey guys!! NEW CHAPTER!!!  SO FREAKIN EXITETED!!!!!!  and I just wanted to thank Suparfly for helpin me think of this chapter... I owe this chapter dedication to her cuz she's the best!!  luv u!!  ok so here's the new chapter!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

And to make this day even worse than it already was, someone's phone went off... and it rang.. and it wasn't the boys'... it was mine... the ONLY one that I owned; and it wasn't exactly a regular cell phone.  It was a black lava rock in the shape of a flip phone that only I could use.

"I have to answer this..." I said while standing up and walking out of the living room and into the kitchen, while trying to hide my phone.

"Hello daddy." I spoke into the tiny speaker in the so called 'phone' knowing that it would and only could be my dad.

"Hi sweetie.  How's my favorite little girl doing on her quest to find me the 2 boys??"  he evilly questioned me.

I laughed at his remark considering that I was his ONLY daughter.  "It's all going according to plan, your greatness.  It seems that they're too naïve and too goody-to-shoes to see what I'm really like daddy.  And thanks to you and your gracious good looks, I might even have them both falling head over heels for me."  I smugly said.  The reason behind me calling my dad other names other than just plain old dad or daddy, is because I like to get my ways and I've learned over the years that if I brownnosed him, whatever I ask for, I get; no ifs, ands, or buts.  HA!!  And my own brothers think that I'm a spoiled little brat; yea right.

"You're doing far better than the last one that I had you do for me!!  I shall call you again later to check on how it's going."

"Ok.  Goodbye your royal darkness."  I sad.  All of a sudden, like a bolt of lightning, I was seeing my last mission that my dad had sent me on.  Poor daddy; it took me a total of 1 month just to locate the damn boy in America!!  After that, well let's just say that I act more on impulse than I do thought... He didn't last a day after I had found him.  Nah, scratch that, he didn't last a second after I had found him.

I was interrupted by someone calling out the lame new nickname that Harry had given me.  "BLOND-IE!!!"  I shook my head and to my surprise, it was Louis who had yelled at me.  I mean, the nickname's not all that bad... Ok, who am I kidding!!  It was HORRIBLE!!  But I didn't mind Harry calling me Blond-ie; it was cute... uuuggghhh!!!  Why am I thinking like that?!?!  I'm not supposed to feel anything towards them!!  Especially HIM!!!  AAARRRGGGHHH!!!  I'm so confused with myself... After a small battle with myself, I smiled my fake apologies to him and we walked back into the living room for more talking.  I hate talking...

"Who was that??"  Said a VERY nosy Harry.

"Why should I tell you??"  I said with lack of purpose in my confident voice.

"Welllll, Harry here, or more so, all of us, were wondering who it was.  But if you don't want to tell us, we understand."  Niall said thoughtfully in his Irish accent.  Yuck!!  These 2 boys are falling head over heels for me faster and harder than I had originally thought... I guess you could say that I'm good with guys... I mentally laughed.

I thought for a moment.  'Hey, what if I do tell them??  Only a part of the truth that is... Maybe they'll trust me more...'  I thought to myself.  "Ok, I'm sorry for being so rude earlier.  I should tell you my name, but not just yet... I don't exactly trust people I just met only a few minutes ago so quickly.  But I will tell you this; that was my father who I was just speaking to.  He was just checking up on me and seeing if I wanted to go to his house next weekend for a dinner party."  I said falsely, hoping that they would buy it and not see right thought me.  It WAS a pretty good lie.  So to my surprise, they didn't say a word about it and just shook their heads in an 'ok' form.  I guess after lying and keeping up all of my stories with my mum and who my dad wanted on his side or who he wanted dead, you could get EXTEREMLY good at lying.  Theeeeeennnn, the unspeakable happened.