Chapter 13 - The Truth

***

Hi!!  Ok so I've updated 2x in 1 night/afternoon!!!  Ok so, from now on, along with the new chapter, I will be uploading a new Maroon 5 song...  So the song for this chapter, it might not go with the chapter, but it's called 'Can't Stop' so while you read, check it out!!  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ok, so let's start this!!  Enjoy!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

Piper's POV ~

When I'm done crying, I look up into Niall's eyes.  His eyes are pretty close in color to mine; except, mine are a brighter blue.  He made the slightest motion towards me and then started to lean in.  He was going to KISS ME!!!  I quickly moved out of his grasp and then backed up until something hard was touching my back.  It must have been the kitchen table... Niall looked at me sorrowfully but then said "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that!!  It was completely out of line!!  I'm sorry... I really am..."  He said full of regret and worry.  I could DEFFINETLY have some fun with this...

Niall's POV ~

ICANNOT BELIEVE THAT I WOULD JUST GO IN FOR A DAMN KISS!!!  I was a complete and utter GIT!!  I know better than that.  But she's just so irresistible... NO!!!  I have to stop thinking about her like that!!  Maybe for a while... But before I did anything, I had to make her mine.  But how??

Liam's POV ~

After the mystery girl had finished crying, the boys and I decided, or more like I had decided, that it was best if we left the 2 alone.  So I ushered the boys out of the kitchen and into the sitting room ( A/N: or also known as the living room ) and I went up to see how Harry was doing.  When I reached his room, I see that his door is shut so I knock 3 times.  When I didn't get an answer, I opened it up.  As the door opens, I am lead to now believe that a hurricane has been unleashed and put in his room, but then I remember that Lou was yelling and running all over the house, looking for something in his room earlier.  So in conclusion, because of Lou, Harry's room has cloths strewn all across it and all over his bed.  Speaking of his bed, I see the reminiscence of what looks to be an angry, heart-broken Harry laying across it tapping at his phone violently.

He looks u pat me and asks "Hey Liam, do you know this number??" while showing me his mobile.

"No; not a clue.  Sorry, mate.  But what I did come up here, is to ask you, what happened with you and mystery girl down there??  Hazza, what's going on between you two??"

He looks up at me and then back down at his phone, typing at it furiously once again, trying to avoid the question.  That boy... I wanted an answer so I took his phone and put it out of reach on a table behind the both of us and then turn back to Harry, giving him a stern look telling him to answer me.

"Ok, ok.  Fine.  What got your knickers in a twist??"  He asked and then chuffed because I wasn't giving him the satisfaction that he wanted.  "Well, you know how we have the fans who know our every movement, of every single moment, of every single waking day??"  He asked me.  Yes, of course, I knew those types of fans; and yes, as much as I love my fans, they can get a little outta hand with certain things.