Iwaizumi || •.°Beats°.•

[Language Warning Obviously]
Soulmate AU
Iwaizumi Hajime x Male Reader

When you listen to music, the said music will get stuck in your soulmate's head even if they haven't heard it in their entire life and vice versa.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

"IWA-CHAAAANNN~" yelled out a brunette as he ran torwards the spiky haired third year "Shut up Shittykawa!" Iwaizumi yells out as he rubs his ear "Mean Iwa-chan! what's got you so grumpy today? Usually you just tell me to shut up or insult me which is rude." Oikawa questions.

"Tch. my soulmate keeps playing the same song over and over again." Iwaizumi trailed off "Oh? so it's annoying you?" Oikawa asked "No! You're distracting me so I can't focus on the music!!" Iwaizumi yelled out as he smacks the back of the brunette's head "Ow! Mean Iwa-chan!!!" Oikawa yells out as he rubs the spot his friend hit.

soon the duo arrived at their school and went to their homeroom class "OIKAWA-SAMA!!!" a bunch of fangirls yell out which irked Iwaizumi. the spiky haired third year sighs then just walks away while wishing Oikawa trips or something to embarass himself.

.*•°After classes brought to you by Oikawa actually tripping and embarrassing himself°•*.

Making their way (down town) to the gym Oikawa rambles about random garbage which Iwaizumi never started listening to instead his focus is on the music stuck in his head 'Dancing through a dream. Underneath the stars, Laughing till the morning..comes' Iwaizumi's harsh gaze on the floor slightly softened as he drowns out everything 'Everyone that leaves, has a heavy heart Oh wonderland I love-' "IWA-CHAN!!!!" Iwaizumi snaps out of his focus when Oikawa yells near his ear.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT?!!!" Iwaizumi angrily yells out "Woah Iwaizumi-san calm down" Hanamaki or Makki as most know him as said as he pat's the spiky haired third year's back "We have a first year who wants to be a manager. but as we know Oikawa is too stupid to handle things like that." Matsukawa or Mattsun said.

"Alright where's the first year.." Iwaizumi said after a sigh "Inside the gym, on the stage." Makki replies, Iwaizumi nods then enters the gym doors and sees a male with (H/C) hair sitting on the stage with headphones on, The first year perks up and turns his head to Iwaizumi.

It seemed like a movie when their eyes met. the world slowed down to a stop. everyone around them turned non-existant, their surroundings turned white. their focus only on each other. Wind blew from outside and into the gym, making Iwaizumi and the first year's hairs sway gently with the wind.

'This..feeling...it's..comforting' Iwaizumi thought as he stares at the male's shining (E/C) eyes which shined like crystals in a dark cave. Iwaizumi hears faint music in the back of his head. a familiar song that his soulmate always plays.

(Y/N) stared back into Iwaizumi's eyes, his stomach suddenly filled with butterflies. his heart beat increased in a good way. he felt like he's in a field full of flowers with a clear sunny sky, it feels amazing.

"H-hello.." Iwaizumi greets to fill the comforting silence "Are..you here for the manager position?" he asks "Yeah..you must be the Vice Captain.." (Y/N) said with a calm and soft voice, a small gentle smile takes over his lips as he places his headphones down around his neck. the sight made Iwaizumi blush "Y-yeah..you know the basics right? for volleyball?" the third year asks.

"Yeah..But I don't really play, that's why I wanted to be a manager instead." (Y/N) stated fiddling with the wire of his headphones in nervousness "that's fine. you're accepted." Iwaizumi told the shorter male with a tiny smile "Thank you Iwaizumi-senpai." (Y/N) said as he bows in respect "You're welcome. come on, let's introduce you to the team." the third year said as he reached out a hand torwards the first year.

(Y/N) takes Iwaizumi's hand with no hesitation, the two of them walking out the gym to the team.

.°•Later that Day•°.

Aoba Johsai is currently having a practice match (this is made up, it didn't really happen in the anime.) with Karasuno. Nekoma is there too for unknown reasons "HAAH?!! First Karasuno now has two female managers!! and now Seijoh has an angel male manager!!! UGH WHAT IS LIIFEE!!" a male who looks similar to Karasuno's second year wing spiker yelled out as he drops onto his knees in 'agony' and 'suffering'.

Iwaizumi stands in front of (Y/N) in a protective way blocking the perverts view of his *.✧Gorgeousness✧.*

"I'm excited to beat Tobio-chan's team!" Oikawa said happily, Iwaizumi harshly connects his palm with the back of Oikawa's head which caused the captain to stumble forward "IWA-CHAN!! SO MEAN!" the brunette yelled out "Shut up Shittykawa!!" Iwaizumi yells out angrily then turns to (Y/N).

"Come on (Y/N), let's head inside" Iwaizumi said with a soft and gentle voice as he puts out a hand for the shorter male to take. Everyone from Aoba Johsai (with the exception of the Meme duo. Makki and Mattsun) stare at their Ace in shock from the sudden personallity change. Who wouldn't though? he went from ''I'll murder you Shittykawa!!'' to ''Let's go inside. I'll take care of you (Y/N)''.

"You know that I'm your soulmate right?" (Y/N) asks with a tiny smile when the two of them are out of ears reach from the others "Yeah..it was pretty obvious from the feeling I got when I caught your eye." Iwaizumi said with a slight blush.

"Iwaizu-" "Hajime.." Iwaizumi cut off the first year "Call me Hajime." he clarifies. (Y/N) smiles at him and nods "Hajime. will you be my boyfriend?" the first year asks with a close eyed smile.

Iwaizumi looks at the first year manager in shock "Damn it, you beat me to it." He mumbles to himself which causes (Y/N) to let out a short laugh "I'm guessing that's a yes?" (Y/N) asks "Yeah..It's a yes." the taller said as a pink hue dusts his cheeks.

"I love you Hajime" (Y/N) suddenly blurts out with a smile "I..love you too (Y/N)" Iwaizumi said as his blush worsens "But you can't go around randomly saying that to me!" Iwaizumi said as he covers the lower half of his face after turning away.

(Y/N) slightly laughs and rests his head on Iwaizumi's arm before sighing in content. "I'll cherish you forever Hajime.." (Y/N) softly let out causing Iwaizumi to sigh in defeat.

"I'll love you no matter what. I'll travel the whole galaxy if that's what it takes for me to prove it." Iwaizumi softly told the male leaning onto him before kissing the top of his head lovingly "I'll always be there for you, I promise.." Iwaizumi said with a small smile as he closes his eyes in content.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×
There we go!! Sorry if it took long! I was busy taking care of my little cousins and had writers block so it took me a few days to think of the plot.

This was requested by Tadashihuaha yed this.

Sorry if it's too short for your liking. I tried my best.