Kyōtani || •°.*Adorkable*.°•

Kyōtani Kentarō x Male Reader

This chapter is brought to you by the 1,279(& still counting) Haikyuu related pictures that are the only things filling my empty gallery.
~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

A normal day in Aoba Johsai, that's what Iwaizumi and Kyoutani wishes for, but do they get it? NooOOoOO-

"Go to Aoba Johsai they said. It'll be professional they said, you'll have fun they said. tch." Kyoutani mumbles out to himself

"Kyou-chan!! look look!!" A voice yells out which gained the team's attention as the gym doors open "I found a kitty!!!" (Y/n) yells out with his arms lifted into the air with the tiny calico kitten snuggled up in his warm hands sleeping "Didn't I tell you to not interupt me when I'm practicing?" Kyoutani asks irritated while his teammates look at the two confused

"But he looks like you!! I read in a book that male calico cats are rare! this one even acts like youuu!!" (Y/N) dragged out as he slightly pushes the kitten to Kyoutani's face "Tch. how can a cat act like me?" the salty male asks as the kitten started to stir awake, as soon as the kitten opened his eyes and saw Kyoutani's scowling face. he hissed.

The cat got out of (Y/N)'s hands, travelled trough the (H/C) haired boys arms to his neck and snuggled there protectively "See?!!" (Y/N) yelled out as the cat snuggled closer to is face "Mad Dog-chan, who is that?" Oikawa finally asks "He's my dumbass Boyfriend. (L/N) (Y/N).." Kyoutani introduces as he turns to his team mates "Hey! at least I'm smart enough to not eat Hamima Chicken all day and actually eat something healthy!" (Y/N) half scolds the blond male who slightly flinches.

The action not going unnoticed by the team "Anyways. your practice is over. I'll walk you home." (Y/N) said as he pulled out a pocket watch "Why do you still have that thing?" Kyoutani asks as he eyes the old contraption "Because it's your first actual gift to me." the (E/C) eyed male replies with a sly grin.

"It was supposed to be an insult you dumbass." Kyoutani slightly yells which (Y/N) ignores. "I hope to see you all again. we'll introduce to each other tomorrow when Kyou-chan practices!!" (Y/N) enthusiastically informs the team before dragging the shorter blond out the door and off school grounds.

The two males walk home in silence, the athmosphere around the two is very comfortable. in fact. so comfortable you could mistake it as a home's athmosphere.

"So..why did you actually go to my practice?" Kyoutani asks the male, his tone less feral now that they're alone "Oh, I heard a girl was gonna confess to you, I made sure that I arrived a few minutes before her. Her expression when you introduced me to the team was so great~" (Y/N) explained as his eyes slightly squints, a sly and sadistic grin taking it's usual place on his lips.

"There you go again. being all creepy.." Kyoutani said with a sigh "Ah gomen! but I really did find this kitty on the way there!" (Y/N) said with a bright smile, Kyoutani noticed the calico cat keeping an eye on him and snuggling closer to (Y/N)'s neck, the small animal looking smug as frick.

Kyoutani scowls and glares back at the cat "Pff- Kyou-chan are you jealous of a cat?!" (Y/N) asked with a laugh as he covered his mouth with his hand. Kyoutani lets out a growl before punching (Y/N)'s side and walking faster.

"Itai!- Kyou-chan I was kidding!!" (Y/N) yelled out clutching his side as he tried reaching out for his boyfriend. soon enough the two arrives at Kyoutani's house. Kyoutani quickly enters and closed the door, leaving (Y/N) to open it again.

"Kyou-chaaann!! I'm soorryyyy!!" (Y/N) dragged out as he quickly removed his shoes placing it neatly beside Kyoutani's. the said volleyball player is already in his bathroom taking a quick shower.

(Y/N) sighs before placing his bag near the bedroom's door with the cat lazily sleeping on it. Taking comfortable clothes he left from his previous visits, (Y/N) heads to the extra bathroom across and to the left of Kyoutani's room, after the shower, (Y/N) quickly put on his clothes with an oversized sweater over it.

Quietly entering Kyoutani's room, the (Ravenette, Blond, etc.) sees his boyfriend on the bed. back faced to him, eyes on the phone. (Y/N) quietly walks over sits behind the male and quickly wrapping his arms around the shorter blond.

"Kyou-chan, gomenasaaiiii!" (Y/N) drags out, Kyoutani grunts in annoyance before continuing to ignore his taller boyfriend. "Kyou-chaaan, don't ignore meee.." (Y/N) quietly whines out, knowing that if he yells Kyoutani would ignore him more.

the blond continues his act, not even glancing at the (E/C) eyed male. (Y/N) grunts before staying silent. just staring in front of him and Kyoutani in frustration, his eye brows slightly furrowing in slight anger.

Kyoutani mentally sighs when his boyfriend finally shuts up, he felt the taller male's grip around his waist slightly, veeery slightly. after a few minutes of silence someone finally decides of move.

Kyoutani flinches when he suddenly felt (Y/N) nibbling on his shoulder. the tip of the short blond's ears turn red at the action. Kyoutani mentally scolded himself for thinking it's a sexual act after remembering that this was (Y/N)'s own was of saying 'I want attention'.

Kyoutani knew better to give what the male wants. he remembers when he continued ignoring the tall male, all it cost him is a hickey before (Y/N) decides to ignore him too, like full on pretending the blond was never born and that he didn't have a boyfriend at all.

"(Y/N) stop that." Kyoutani orders the male behind him who stops then smiles brightly "Yaaaayy!! do you forgive me now?!" the said male celebrated before whining "Yes. now stop nibbling on my damn shoulder!!" Kyoutani yells out as (Y/N) turns him around so they could be face to face.

(Y/N) pulls Kyoutani into a hug. pushing them both down onto the bed before the taller rolls on his side so that the blond on laying beside him "I love youuu" (Y/N) said with a smile, Kyoutani snuggles close to his boyfriend. his head right under (Y/N)'s chin.

"Pff- the kitty does act like you!!" (Y/N) laughed out before being cut off by Kyoutani slamming his head up into the taller male's chin "Itaaaiiiii!!!!" (Y/N) yells out as tears gather in the corner of his eyes.

"Dumbass." Kyoutani mumbles as he kisses (Y/N)'s hurt chin then continuing to hug his hurt boyfriend.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×
Yosha!! Inspiration shit hard so here ya go!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, have a great day/night!!