12: Aunt Menko

I just realized I spelt "where" wrong on the book cover... I saw some Camellias at my great grandma's and really wanted to incorporate them into the story a bit.

{Mitsue's POV}

"Who are you and what do you want with our little girl?!" the taller blonde yells, pointing at me dramatically.

Something must be wrong with this dude...

"The name is Hanamaka Mitsue. As I stated before, I am here to fetch little (F/n) for her aunt, Menko. Now, please step aside so I can do my job," I tell them, wanting badly to say something really rude, but not wanting to ruin my chances. After all, two of them are highly classified martial artists.

"Hanamaka, huh...? Ah yes, I have heard of you... Your family has done quite some dirty work," the dark haired one with glasses says with a small frown. I simply narrow my eyes, knowing this won't be so easy.

"Yeah, we've done some things, but if you would be so kind to step out of the way, it would be nice," I tell him.

"What do you mean, Kyo-chan? Mori?" the pipsqueak blonde asks, glancing at them.

"His family does work with the mafia and others of that caliber," glasses says.

While they talk, I start to walk closer to (F/n), but the twins get in the way.

Brats...

Before either can say anything, I smack their heads together, causing them to fall over in pain. I pick up (F/n) bridal style, and begin to walk away. The pipsqueak and his tall companion stand in the way of the door, both in fighting stances.

"Put (F/n)-chan back, this is her home," he says, and the tall one nods.

"Guys, guys, there's no need to get so worked up, I'm sure you will see her at school tomorrow. All this fuss will surely wake her up," I tell them and resume walking towards the door.

They both dart at me from the sides, the blonde aiming for my legs while the taller aims to grab (F/n). They both miss as I dodge, making sure not to jostle (F/n).

"Really guys, stop before she wakes up. It'll be a pain to get her to come if she is," I say as I dodge the same attack again. "I've had to fight for my life since I was quite young, do you really think this will do much? That I'll care? That I'll simply leave without a fight?"

I run at the door and hop into the limo, telling the driver to hurry. He does and we speed away from all those psychos. I let out a sigh of relief as (F/n) shifts closer to me in her sleep with a troubled look on her face.

"Sorry lil bean, you can rest now. You'll need it," I whisper to her, smoothing out her (h/c) hair. I wrap an arm around her and stare out of the tinted window, waiting for her aunt's house to come into view. When we pull up, I pick her up again and carry her inside and to her room.

I slide the (f/c) blankets over her and leave to tell Menko. I wander around until I find a butler. "Do you know where Miss Menko is?"

"Why yes, she is in her study," he tells me. I nod and walk away, knocking gently when I come upon the door.

"Come in," she says and I walk in, leaving the door slightly open behind me. "Oh, it's you..." I look up to see the 34 year old woman with
(h/c), shoulder length hair and black rimmed reading glasses. A single, pink camellia lay on her desk. She looks back down and grazes the surface with her fingertip gentle.

"(F/n) is asleep in her room right now," I tell her and bow a little. I hear the slight shuffle of footsteps outside of the door and decide to ignore it, smiling a little on the inside.

"Thank you, Mitsue. I hope she was not too stubborn. You may not return home if you want," she says and goes back to her paperwork. I wave my hand dismissively.

"She was, she fell asleep though, and her friends tried to keep me from taking her. They were decently easy to outmaneuver though," I tell her.

"Shut up!" (F/n) yells, swinging the door open. "Why did you take me? I wanted to stay!"

I go to say something to calm her, but Menko speaks first.

"Come now darling, was it really that bad? You can see them at school tomorrow," she says. I see (F/n) about to go off on Menko, so I quickly pick her up over my shoulder.

"Not so bad. You get to spend time with me like old times! You should also get used to the house again," I tell her and send a small smile back to Menko as we leave. Once down the hall, with (F/n) hitting my back, I place her down.

"I don't get it! Why can't you just leave me at home?!" she yells, tears welling up in her eyes. "I wanna go home... I wanna be with my friends, my family..." she mumbles, crying and holding herself. I let out a sigh and hug her, letting her let it all out. "And Tera... and Jewel... and Ruby... and Hatake... Haruhi and the hosts... the twins..."

When she got to the twins, I tighten my grip.

Why does she even like them? They are little brats...

"And Mia... I wanna go home... please... take me home," she whimpers as I shush her quietly.

"This is your home."

,,Tamaki's POV''

Mitsue runs off with (F/n)-chan in his arms, dodging Honey and Mori senpai. He makes it to the car, speeding off before any of us can even get out of the door.

"Daddy's little girl!" I yell, collapsing to my knees like the drama king I am.

"Hatake is pulling around right now. We figured he would try something like this again," a maid says, rushing us all outside.

"Hurry up!" the twins complain as we all try to pile into the limo as quickly as we can. As I was about to get in, I feel someone elbow me in the ribs, hard. I look over to see an angry Mia climbing into the car. I shuffle in after her, little room available in the car. Mia sits quite close to the twins, Mori on her other side.

"Follow (N/n), Hatake!" Mia orders, and Hatake automatically obeys, speeding off.