n͓̽y͓̽c͓̽t͓̽o͓̽p͓̽h͓̽o͓̽b͓̽i͓̽a͓̽ (16)

^thank you all for 6k reads this story its growing so fast AHH- thank you! If anyone had any story suggestions besides from my Tendou story I'd love to hear them!

After Kuroo was done patching up Ushijima, he met up with Tendou and said his goodbyes. Walking back to his car it didn't really click in his head that he could be sent to jail for the things he just did. Helping his friend that could easily kill anyone that got in his way...

Meanwhile back in the basement Tendou asked, "my cutie, would you like me to cuddle you? Or just stay down here with you? Or go back upstairs and leave you alone. It's your choice."

You made eye contact and then looked down again, it was hard to know what was the right answer.. For all you knew, if you told him to leave you alone, he could go into the next room and kill Ushijima in cold blood, And you wouldn't know it..

If only you and Ushijima weren't separated.. your plan would be going perfectly right now..

"You can stay down here.. but can I-I just have my space, please?" You said

"Mhm!! You bet, I really wasn't expecting that answer but you made the right decision! I'll be right back, I promise!" Tendou giggled

You looked at around the basement, it really wasn't anything special. It had one light bulb with a string to pull, in order to turn it on. It had two very small windows that even a cat couldn't fit into, probably for ventilation..

There was a closet near the left side of the room. You didn't have the time to check it when you were with Ushijima, but you wondered what could be inside..

On one wall near the closet was a large pipe that you figured lead underground. You continued to look around the basement when Tendou came in.

"I found some sleeping bags to make our stay here a little more comfortable." Tendou said as you crawled over towards him

"You can't walk..?" Tendou asked

This man-

"No, I can't walk.." you answered

"Oh right! That must've been from when you fell down the stairs." He said

What stairs? You didn't remember anything relating to stairs..

"Come here! I have to make sure you're safe." Tendou said as he helped you to one of the smaller pipes in the corner

"Here we go!" Tendou said as he tied both of your wrists to the pipe

It was tighter than usual, and it really hurt. He didn't make it tight when he would go to school..

"It's tighter than you used to do it." You told him

"Oh I know. I just need to make sure you're extra safe! That's all, I promise just leave everything to me, my paradise!" He said

Safe? By cutting out my blood circulation.. is safe..

"Oh, okay." You said

"See, I knew you would understand! Here's your sleeping bag." Tendou said as he handed you a f/c sleeping bag

He thought it would make you happy and in a way, it kinda did..

You showed a slight smile and Tendou noticed it.

"I thought it would make you happy." He said in a softer tone

You looked up and gave a small nod. He helped you get into the sleeping bag and said, "good night, my paradise."

You turned away from him and wanted to forget everything that just happened. You wanted to forget Ushijima, Tendou, your struggling parents, the police that were doing a horrible job at finding you, your friends, your school, and you just wanted to focus on the small but sweet friendship you and Tendou had at the beginning of all of this.

You could tell from the start he wasn't doing alright, but you made a change that nobody else could, and deep down you loved his cute, funny, sweet person, when nobody else did, before he even kidnapped you. You knew it.. but you had no intentions with dating him at the start.. but he certainly did. 

You slowly fell asleep with Tendou stroking your hair softly, he then remembered CRAP! I have to go talk to the police tomorrow!

You were woken up familiarly by Tendou, "hey my paradise! How did you sleep?" He asked

"Fine, I guess." You said letting out a yawn

"I have to go somewhere today but I'll be back in an hour or two! I love you!" He said pecking your cheek as usual and locking the door behind him

Tendou walked to the train stop and waited for the train to come. He was worried about ushiwaka and how easier all this would be if he could just kill him already, but that would only cause more problems..

You would never forgive him.. and he didn't want that..

He got on the train and sat down fidgeting with his fingers. No matter what he always had a form of bandage on his hands or fingers. Even the fact he no longer played volleyball he was really tough on his hands. It meant a lot to him the day you took care of his cut hand, that was the day he knew that he could never let you go no matter what.

Stuck in his thoughts, Tendou finally reached the police station.

Chills went down his spine as he walked up the sidewalk. It was funny to him that he had everyone manipulated in the palm of his hand.. he liked the power, but yet he was somehow scared of it.

"Look there's Tendou."

"Why is he L-Laughing!?"